return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
rowan it is!
View this Thread in Original format
wienerschnitzel
i had my ultrasound on wednesday, and sure enough.. it's a girl. I am half way through my pregnancy. I am really starting to miss my old body but lucky i haven't gotten fat at all, just a round belly and bigger boobs. I actually like my bigger boobs better, i wouldn't mind keeping those. This whole experience having a baby inside me is pretty far out! here is her first foto, i disected it for those who need help.
Silky Johnson
She's beautiful!!
MeLLyMeL
awww so cute! :D

when is it due?
wienerschnitzel
she's due on may 3. I'm deffinatly not looking forward to getting even bigger and especially not labour. has any other ta's had a baby before?
Silky Johnson
I have to share this story...

My best friend had a baby in September, and she and I were the only ones who knew the sex (girl), as everyone else wanted it to be a surprise. Well, so did I, but she *had* to tell somebody...and so I sacrificed my surprise.

Anywho, her father-in-law put music to the tape of the ultrasound, as well as the sound of a heart beating, synched up with the flash of the baby's heart on the ultrasound.

Keeping in mind he had no clue as to the sex of the baby, you know what song he picked?

My Girl.

I can't express the emotions I felt when I saw/heard that. I guess that's why there are tears, heehee. And I'm just the Auntie, so I could only imagine the joy you must feel about your little girl growing inside you!

Congratulations!!
wienerschnitzel
i want new headphones for christmas ( i broke mine) so i can play music for her. Eli wants me to play classical music, i guess that is what you are supposed to do. But i have a feeling she wants some trance.. even if it's some mellow trance like ISOS or chicane.. A good friend of ours is a musican and performer and she is in this musical revue, we went to see it the other night and it was 2 hours of loud singing and dancing, and for most of the time i could feel her moving around, not kicking or punching which is another favorite pasttime, but moving, so i think she wants the trance.
stevieboy32808
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
i want new headphones for christmas ( i broke mine) so i can play music for her. Eli wants me to play classical music, i guess that is what you are supposed to do. But i have a feeling she wants some trance..

lol at your innocence. Congrats on the baby though!
eLeKtRoEcStAtiK
oh man, you got me feeling all gushy and maternal now...

she's wonderful, and you're one lucky gal!!!
one reason i'm glad i'm a girl - what you're going through right now is THE experience in life, and i don't think that anything can top it!
enjoy and best of luck!!

oh and as for the music, you should play it all, so that she is well rounded when it comes to music!!
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
she's due on may 3. I'm deffinatly not looking forward to getting even bigger and especially not labour. has any other ta's had a baby before?

Major Congrats!!!!

My bro's B-Day is May 2nd, cousins May 4th, & Grandma's May 9th. Mays a good month.
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
Grandma's May 9th.

My bf's is the same day. Also Ghostface Killah.

May IS a good month. In my experience it's produced the most solid people I know.

Omega_Blue
congratulations! my good friend's sister is pregnant atm also
stren
i wonder there are no chops yet :conf:

And music seems like a good idea:)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement