return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
um, i'm downloading backwards
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
...? wtf

i'm downloading at -300kbs, and the file size is getting smaller...should i be alarmed?
ghille
umm, i don't know, shoot your computer:wtf:
Psygnosis
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
...? wtf

i'm downloading at -300kbs, and the file size is getting smaller...should i be alarmed?

1. Go to Mirror
2. Check for red eyes
3. If (2) is true, then you must still be stoned.
4. If unsuccessful, try punching some more.
Jaanus
lollerpop :stongue:
Thunder5
You're uploading :>
nchs09
mp3hax
::TranceVanDyk::
u gotza to be uploading.
AlphaStarred
I've phoned the proper authorities. Your IP is being tracked just now and your illicit goings-on shall be adjudicated accordingly.
ak303
Yea you must just be just too wasted, i guess it'll teach you not to go out drop five pills, snort half a gram and then get back and try to smoke yourself to sleep.

reminds me of that time i was searching the Domino's website for a link to download a Pizza... found one... man was i pissed off when it turned out to be a pdf with just big pictures of lovely pizza... made me so hungry i had to get off my ass and use a phone... and wait. damn that was a long wait. Never look at food-related websites if you're hungry, you might end up with teeth marks in your monitor.

it'll all become clear later... like the french revolution.
ghille
what does this french revolution have to do with downloading?:wtf:

bangoSkank
quote:
Originally posted by ak303
Yea you must just be just too wasted, i guess it'll teach you not to go out drop five pills, snort half a gram and then get back and try to smoke yourself to sleep.

reminds me of that time i was searching the Domino's website for a link to download a Pizza... found one... man was i pissed off when it turned out to be a pdf with just big pictures of lovely pizza... made me so hungry i had to get off my ass and use a phone... and wait. damn that was a long wait. Never look at food-related websites if you're hungry, you might end up with teeth marks in your monitor.

it'll all become clear later... like the french revolution.

The peasants revolt, they kill some leaders, bring in new ones and nothing changes?
ghille
ahh, so is someone going to get guillotined?:gsmile:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement