return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Which computer mouse?
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Cinos
Logitech G7:

Or Razer Copperhead:

Any advice? I'm getting one of those.
Nabistai
In this case I'd take the 2nd one. Although I usually just take the most expensive one when there's doubt.
DJ Cinos
quote:
Originally posted by Nabistai
In this case I'd take the 2nd one. Although I usually just take the most expensive one when there's doubt.

The Logi is more expensive, but Razers generally have better performance. It also looks pretty nice. (but so does the logitech)
reLLik
both gay, just go steal a classic mouseman from the library
Demoted
reLLik
thats the one. ;)
Kooshtie
MX310 MX510 ...MX series.
igottaknow
I own the previous version (mx700) of the logitech. I've grown to use the buttons on especially the back. Good to see they removed the foward one. Wireless is nice although its a pain to remember to return it to charging cradle. Definitely not a mouse for gamers.
Xenocreator_PG_
Im a hardcore mouser. Im ambidextrous :wtf:
DJ Cinos
Yes... the battery thing is also a good point. My current mouse lasts months, but it uses rechargable AA batteries, that is, separate from the mouse. The Logitech, the say, last around 10 hours of constant use... which seems a bit... "thin".

Inconspicuous
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Cinos
Yes... the battery thing is also a good point. My current mouse lasts months, but it uses rechargable AA batteries, that is, separate from the mouse. The Logitech, the say, last around 10 hours of constant use... which seems a bit... "thin".

I thought it came with 2, though, so you could charge one while using the other. Maybe I'm wrong. Nevertheless, 10 hours is next to nothing...I've been using the same AA's for over a month now with pretty heavy use with mine.
Kooshtie
Keep in mind if u get the MX series of mice, the silver paint uptop will wear off after a few months of use, especially where your do most of your finger placement/clicking heh, so the paint will come off and ull get bare white plastic.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement