return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

DJs coming at Aria = prog , trance , house ?!!
View this Thread in Original format
RnakR
i hope armin van buuren and scott bond and ferry corsten will have an advice from biggy that we like more banging uplifting trance than prog house .... i say that bcz when you look at last avb sets he's going a bit house , ferry does too ....etc...
they play different here than in europe but i wouldnt like them to play that crap ! keep for us the legacy , clear blue water , rapture etc !!!!
ZinG
RankR not really...they still keep their style. And you will get to love Montreal more my friend.Its gonna be a nice 2002 for us:)
mastercongo
well i dont really mind a porgressive trance now and then in the middle of a trance set cause sometimes is better to keep dancing than to stop dancing while you wait for the buildup. but hey trance is still the best ;)!
delstar
i was very suprised that armin span uplifting for his entire set while his sets on ID&T every week are half and half...... i still cant believe all the songs he played......incredible
TheRizzler
I've heard a couple prog. sets lately that I've truly detested (not from Armin or anything), I can't remember the names of the djs, but I couldn't sit there and listen to the whole set, I had to put something else on.
FASTDJMP3
Guys just don't worry , they will play the TRANCE you like , no need to remind them or something , they know what to do :)

As for Armin @ ID&T Radio , he spins mostly new things he just got in his hand , and that's why u can't always expect Trance .

Speaking of which , if u want to talk to Armin , he will be online this afternoon from 5 to 7pm (Montreal time) . Use mIRC and type /server irc.webchat.org then joiun #armind . Or if u prefer Java chat then go to http://come.to/armind
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement