return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

TWWU Trance Tunes Of 2005 Show with guest DJs PvD, Ferry + more - ETN.fm - 17.12.05
View this Thread in Original format
Stuart F
I have uploaded a copy of our 'Trance Tunes Of 2005' show to the YouSendIt link at the bottom of this post.

THE WEEKEND WARM UP - 16.12.05

Annie - The Saddest Song
Paul Van Dyk's Tune Of 2005: Yellow Blackboard - Superfly (Andy Moor Remix)
Ferry Corsten's Tune Of 2005: FB Feat. Edun - Who's Knockin (Ferry Corsten Remix)
Mike Hunt - Lick My Window
Paavo(Above & Beyond)'s Tune Of 2005: Above & Beyond vs Andy Moor - Air For Life
Signal Runners - 3000 Miles Away
Matt Darey's Tune Of 2005: Headstrong - Close Your Eyes (Matt Darey Remix)

Mike Foyle vs Signal Runners - Love Theme Dusk
Matt Darey Feat. Marcella Woods - Liberation 2005
T.B.A. - S.O.S. (Sander Van Doorn Remix)
K90 - Red Snapper (Re-Destinations Dub Mix)
Jan Loper - I Can't Stop (Dynamic Sense Remix)

Jon O'Bir's Tune Of 2005: Kuffdam & Plant - Summer Dream (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
Mark Sherry's Tune Of 2005: Marcel Woods - Advanced

Hammer & Bennett - Language (Santiago Nino Dub Tech Mix)
AJS - Universal Blackout
Stoneface & Terminal - Miami
Cosmic Gate Feat. Jan Johnston - I Feel Wonderful
Randy Katana - Play It Louder

http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...Z93CXQ3CZEOSXDK
Frenkieee
Thanks! Downloading as we speak.
MichaelBoogerd!
Nothing like a bit of harmless self promotion.

But really - how can anyone copy what was written in DJ Mag for big name DJ's top tunes...

its really beyond me.
Stuart F
LMFAO :rolleyes:

Yes, your right mate, i don't know how anyone could do that. That's why when I do a 'Tunes Of The Year' show, I liase with the DJs and their management to find out what their tune of 2005 was. The DJs then record messages for me to broadcast on the show when I play their tune of the year. You may hear their messages if you download and listen to the show :)
Gabe de Wielen
quote:
Originally posted by Stuart F
LMFAO :rolleyes:

Yes, your right mate, i don't know how anyone could do that. That's why when I do a 'Tunes Of The Year' show, I liase with the DJs and their management to find out what their tune of 2005 was. The DJs then record messages for me to broadcast on the show when I play their tune of the year. You may hear their messages if you download and listen to the show :)

I can't see any problem with it, i've listened the show and enjoyed it a lot, the conception was good imho. :)

cheers,
Gabe
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement