return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Involded pres. Danny Howells & Nick Warren on Proton Radio
View this Thread in Original format
jesteraver
Too listen (click here)

Time: 13:00 - 16:00

Danny Howells & Nick Warren
December 21st, 2005
"Involved Events brought Danny Howells and Nick Warren to Icon Nightclub in Orlando, Florida on October 30th, 2005 for an unprecedented night of charity and music to raise money for those affected by the devastating Hurricane Katrina. Now, Involved is proud to present a special 2 Hour Featured Artist mix on Proton Radio featuring Danny Howells and Nick Warren's set from that amazing night." (Courtesy of Proton Radio)
jesteraver
Also when its finished I'll upload it to my iDisk for all you who want to listen to it, so you can leech it off me.

One thing, its going to be at 128-kbps, seeing that Proton Radio (128-kbps stream)
all-nite-freak
do you know what nightclub it was? I'm just curious because the Orlando cops have been shutting down parties left and right.My friend promotes there and told me nothing of this show:(
fastmp3
read carefully the first post, crackhead :stongue:
ATL_Trancer
haha, i have friends that went to this party, said it was SICK

they chilled with sasha's dad (mr. coe!!), who apparently was so ed up, had no idea what day it was or what planet he was on :eyes: :crazy: :haha:
all-nite-freak
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
read carefully the first post, crackhead :stongue:

put the powdered doughnuts down and smile a bit...:p

misread.:p

being grumpy during the holiday:whip:
cheer up fastaneezer scrooge:D

edit: i can see the squad de la moralite de TA has had its way with this post:p
jesteraver
My iDisk is not work yet, but I uploaded it to yousendit.com

Link: http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...2803JDHL5D0MIXG