return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
20 Pictures of my Holiday
View this Thread in Original format
Ian
For those who wanted to see the pics, here you go :)

Feel free to ask owt about them :)

Mallorca - December 16-23
jonSun
Awesome pics, looks like a great time.
Basstard
where's the bikinis :conf:
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
Awesome pics, looks like a great time.

nice daytimes (about 60f) which is 30f more than here, but it got very cold at nights. good fresh air tho :)
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Basstard
where's the bikinis :conf:

only saw 3 girls under 30 all week :( isn't really peak time at all, but it's better than england (or would be with a few more home comforts like my bed)
Aristronica
lol... now i know you didn't get laid... which makes my holidays all the sweeter, no matter what the weather is.
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Aristronica
lol... now i know you didn't get laid... which makes my holidays all the sweeter, no matter what the weather is.

I'm really unsure about that comment. Infact I'm bordering on shutting up shop round the back if you catch my drift. Many people have made fun of my appearance ever since i joined, it goes straight over my head cos if you start judging a persons sex appeal or personality from 1 picture, you're pretty much disturbed ;)
Aristronica
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I'm really unsure about that comment. Infact I'm bordering on shutting up shop round the back if you catch my drift. Many people have made fun of my appearance ever since i joined, it goes straight over my head cos if you start judging a persons sex appeal or personality from 1 picture, you're pretty much disturbed ;)

whoa whoa, i wasn't even judging your appearance bro, calm down. i'm just talking about your pic selection, no sexy ladies anywhere. and about your appearance - i wouldn't worry about it ANYONE can get laid in the US.
Jocker
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

maybe he meant that you didn't get laid because there were only 3 girls under 30 and it was offpeak?

nice pics, but it looks kinda chilly down there at this time - i wouldn't want to be in a sweater on my vacation to the islands:)
Aristronica
i mean it's spain right!

aren't there some beatiful spanish women around... just walk up and be like "I'm american baby." works every time.

chojin
needs mo' tittaz!
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Aristronica
i mean it's spain right!

aren't there some beatiful spanish women around... just walk up and be like "I'm american baby." works every time.

i didn't mean things in the bad way like u thought, i kinda reacted a lil cos i was uncertain :)

As far as spanish ladies go, there were a few, but remember that it's the coldest they get, they all had their hats, coats & allsorts of layers on due to it. not much you can do about that
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement