return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

REVIEW :: King Louis + DJ Kal @ Aria Dec 23rd '05
View this Thread in Original format
~*Stereohead*~
Well well well. I got to Aria at around 2:30-2:45. Not a soul was dancing which sucked. The crowd picked up at one point and a nice vibe lasted 4 a bit but overall, lack of vibe. Everyone's saving themselves for Celebration/Aria/Red Lite...Louis was dropping some of his usual classics + a whole lot more new stuff. One of the best times I've seen him @ Aria (next to DJ Dan). Kal was BANGING. This guy impresses me more and more every time I see him. His track selection is so fkn slamming, it's incredible. He got a bit too hard for my liking at one point, but he was still A+...he spun my all time favourite house track. I don't know the name but my God, it's sick.

I spent the night with some really great people :) My usual crew was there with me: Nick Juan and Ahmed my party boys :crazy: It was nice to meet another TA: Malek. And Max, u're too sweet! I had a great time with you, talking, dancing, chilling in the booth...it was all very nice. Ur friends are so sweet too :) Hope we get to party again soon: OMG CELEBRATION :D
Marcus007
CELEBRATION IS IN 6 DAYS....

AHHHH JE PERDES LA TETE
all-nite-freak
I better hear Richard Grey-Phat Bass in a club sometime soon before i start foaming at the mouth and biting people...Merry Xmas
Mitsutranza
Overall I had a great time. Aria was pretty empty but the music was excellent through out the night. I got there around 3:45 and Louis was putting some banging beats.
Erika (stereohead) told me a couple of tracks he played before I came like 'Do What U Do' and I was a bit ticked off that I didn't get to hear it but he continued playing great songs (classics like 'For Sale' and so on).

Kal was playing various things, but at one point he was putting HARD rave music and 5 people were dancing. It was good, I didn't mind it, it's just that the hardness of the music was kind of off when you looked at the lack of crowd. Of course, all this is understandable since people are saving themselves for New Years and since it was so close to Christmas.

The night was nice, I got to meet fellow Sven-lover Max and his best friend Rob and they're are cool guys. Max, I don't know if I'm going to Celebration but it would be cool to party again some time soon, and talk about the real answer to everything: film :D

Anyway, overall, good night, excellent music from both DJs and I can't wait for New Years at Aria with Maus and Howells!!! :D :eyespop:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

MT
Marcus007
Sven-lovers unite! I'm really looking forward to partying again with you and your group.

:)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement