return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
so there is a little situation...
View this Thread in Original format
Floorfiller
a nice fun christmas thread here haha...

so there is this guy that was in our circle of friends briefly. he dated one of my good friends and all of that. well long story short he got really creepy with my friend and so they broke up. since then he has been going out of his way to bad mouth and lie about my friends and harass them constantly. until yesterday i had managed to keep myself out of it because well i'm a nice guy haha. now he's harassing me too because i called him out on a lie.

anyway, well here's the thing. i could care less if he sends me stupid messages or whatever...i just ignore them, but my concern is more for my female friends that this guy has their phone numbers and knows where one of my friends lives all that. he keeps calling and harassing them. not only that, he's started harassing their family members and their friends that he's never even met.

i know this all sounds like high school bull right? but really any suggestions of what we can do? he's leaving for the military soon so i'm hoping everything is going to die down when that happens, but the childishness this guy brings to the table...it's been going on for a month or two now and i want these girls to be rid of this guy.

this guy has a lot of emotional issues and it's clear to me he's desperate for attention, but harassing my friends like this isn't acceptable. i don't really know what all he's capable of and i worry about my friends. this guy has actually had restraining orders against him from his own cousin and ...so i dunno if something like that would even help..

any ideas?
stevieboy32808
It is clear to me that you're a lover, not a fighter so get one of your biggest friends to kick his ass.
Aristronica
yes, i've been waiting to do this for a while now...

SEND TEH LETT3R!
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by stevieboy32808
It is clear to me that you're a lover, not a fighter so get one of your biggest friends to kick his ass.

oh believe me i would love to beat the out of this kid, but like i hinted at...i don't really know what he's capable of. he's wierd and depressive and in the military and i'd be worried that he might do something to my friend or something...i don't want to provoke him into hurting my friend or something.
stevieboy32808
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
oh believe me i would love to beat the out of this kid, but like i hinted at...i don't really know what he's capable of. he's wierd and depressive and in the military and i'd be worried that he might do something to my friend or something...i don't want to provoke him into hurting my friend or something.

Woah, I didn't know all of that. This guy's in the military and is a sick bastard. That can only add fuel to a fire. I would resort to plan B which is ________________....I'll leave another TA to make that recommendation because I wouldn't know what to do. I've never been in your situation.
edit: just reread your post so don't mind this response.
pagoda
You're talking about Chad, right Jason? That kid suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks
RapidFire
someone I know was in a relationship with this girl. and his girlfriends ex was one of those dead beats that always called and harassed her long after the relationship was over and he called her one day while they were away together and this guy answered her cell, threteaned to break his back if he didnt stop calling and guess what? never heard a peep from him again.

Just show him if he messes with you or any of your friends hes gonna regret it. its the only way these types learn. believe me theyre pussies when it comes down to it.
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by pagoda
You're talking about Chad, right Jason? That kid suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

:stongue: :stongue:

you know what this is about :p
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by RapidFire
someone I know was in a relationship with this girl. and his girlfriends ex was one of those dead beats that always called and harassed her long after the relationship was over and he called her one day while they were away together and this guy answered her cell, threteaned to break his back if he didnt stop calling and guess what? never heard a peep from him again.

Just show him if he messes with you or any of your friends hes gonna regret it. its the only way these types learn. believe me theyre pussies when it comes down to it.

yeah some guys are like that for sure. but how do you tell the difference between those guys and the psychos? i'm just worried about my friend here...i could care less if he wants to get back at me...he doesn't even know anything about me.
MeLLyMeL
quote:
until yesterday i had managed to keep myself out of it because well i'm a nice guy haha. now he's harassing me too because i called him out on a lie.

that sounds really familiar

:-x

igottaknow
i'm a little drunk and i didnt read your intial post but yeah i totally agree. I mean like go for it. Hit in the pooper and have Merry crismas
pagoda
quote:
:stongue: :stongue:

you know what this is about :p

oh holy ? It's D...and that ing JZ Robots n00b? *edit* that was rediculously obvious, now that I think about it.

Man, I ing hate that kid, and I never even met him. In fact, when they 'broke up' (LOL, after he proposed after what, 2 weeks? Especially after she broke up with her ex for getting too serious, lol) I was relieved I'd never have to meet him; I was dreading that day.

Even tho he's a black belt or whatevs, I'd back you up if you wanna do an old fashion 'beat the out of Colin' get together....lol.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement