return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
To keep spad happy.. Official NEC Meet-up Thread (+Random Runnin Dog)
View this Thread in Original format
tu_face
well... the name sez it all.. this is where our dastardly plans come together...

unfortunatly there will be no afterparty @ sams this time because he is having to move back in with his ex (oooek)... so unless he finds another place before april we'll have to find another hole to die in :D
DuMonde TrAnCeR
you mean another really cold train station floor?
tu_face
naaa... b'ham international is nice and heated.. and theres benches outside to skin up on... its perfect!

what i actually meant is someones house to go and after-party in.. although an after-party to you is sitting on the floor looking miserable :p

oh yeah.. and this time TAKE A IN COAT u muppet :)
Kinuvan
I have little to sy about this other than:

Funds permitting, yEEEESSSSS wooooh00000 come one!

so, after-party eh.
tu_face
well.. last NEC we went up to the car park and had a lil party there.. we were the only car left heheh with about 10 pl goin mental to the tunage blastin out... then we moved down to the station where we monged for a whle and trained it all the way back up to in rotherham.. got to sams and there was only him alive! me n fray were still well up for it... so this time.. please.. take speed so u all dont sleep before we get back muahahaaha
DuMonde TrAnCeR
aye good idea! a hefty amount of phet and red bull to keep me goin thru the night, although if frays right and TT's are rammed with the stuff then i wont have to bother gettin any phet :)

oh and i wasnt looking miserable! the words fooooooked!
Spad
quote:
Originally posted by tu_face
got to sams and there was only him alive! me n fray were still well up for it... so this time.. please.. take speed so u all dont sleep before we get back muahahaaha

Haha funny coz I was thinking that myself :) Next NEC = don't take pills so early + lots of amphet for after! At least I stayed awake til we left the carpark :p

Oh and cheers for this thread. But I really think we should have an official NEC rollcall thread first you know.

[N]ûk|êû[Z]
bollocks!! missed this thread, read what i put in the gatecrasher NEC 2002 thread, about a possy after party at my mates house :confused:
tu_face
quote:

Originally posted by nukleuz in the other thread:

right okay okay, this is not 100% deffo yet but... my mate Ste hoo lives in sheffield (5 minutes away from crasher no less!)will almost definately be coming as its my birthday weekend that the nec is on.... so, im gonna ask him if all the TA's can go back to his house and maybe have a little shindig there!! With myself (no less!) on the D-E-C-K-S, for a "Scot Project celebration set", to celebrate the birth of scot project for he truly is a G-O-D!! im sure you'll agree.
like i said, not definate yet.... cos ive only just thought of it like 2 minutes ago!!
Miss Proxy - If my mate Ste dosnt wanna do it ( so to speak! ) i can still ask him if its ok if you can stay at his house after the NEC if you cant find anywhere to stay, i know you dont really know me, but i havnt raped anyone in 3 years now!! lol, kidding, but if you wanna stay you can

even if my mate dosnt wanna have a party, im sure he wouldnt mind y'all coming back to his to sleep, chill out, wank..... whatever!!!... but ill let you know after i ask him.

that'd b a cool setup.. but there are tonnes of us.. not only TA's but theres sam, gaz, leslie etc.. is the house big enough to fit a small crowd? :p
Dj O'Callaghan
Hehehe looks like I'm going to need to bring some extra bombs good ole whizz :)

[N]ûk|êû[Z]
how many dyu reckon we're talking here? i mean.. its not just TA's but obviously friends aswell. but ya see the thing is... its a student house... so its big enuff.... but my mate has house mates theyre all pretty cool.... dig the music and that, but, theyre slightly less hardcore sum of 'em and im not sure if they'd want 50 or sumthing peeps cumming back in the early hours and having a party.

im pretty sure my mate Ste will be cool wiv it cos we've had house partys before like 200 peeps!!!lol and its been cool, but that bin friday nite... not sunday morning.. but im sure wiv plenty sucking up and planning it will go ahead.
Spad
OK so there's loads of us, how much you reckon to hire out an extremely littered NEC for a Sunday if we split it? :p Seriously though, the carpark will be warmer this year remember coz it'll be April. So if no house the sod it, we find a nice bit of land to set ourselves up in a go gypo for the day.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Privacy Statement