return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Track of the Year - 2005

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Round 1 Group B - January 3-13 (pg. 3)
View this Thread in Original format
A.J.
I never saw what the fuss was about with Aftermath...i don't really enjoy listening to it.

I voted for Purple Haze
DJ_LG
This should almost be the final.
Nautilus
quote:
Originally posted by Mortyman
Why I can't edit my post after 0.001 minutes after teh original post is wierd, but anyway..

NOT FAIR, Love Theme Dusk in there with Aftermath too! It's obvious that these 2 tracks appeal to different people and probably should end up 1 & 2 in the overall standings. Now one will be gone immediately. THAT"S !! Those 2 should be making a go for the final spots in the end!!! :whip: :whip: :whip:

Don't worry the four top tunes from each group will advance to the round of 16 next week.
Nautilus
tough, difficult choice, but i went with Mark Otten - So Serene
The_G0dfather
Love Theme Dusk, got me going for some months, but unfortunately not spun at Armin Only, but he did spin it at tomorowland :D
cyberia
mmm hesitating between arcadia en adrenaline.....voted for purple haze
C.A.Z.
Arcadia :D

Hello strings was tune of the year last year for me tho :p
daylightdancer
Mike Foyle vs. Signalrunners - Love Theme Dusk, is the track i chose :)
tubularbills
damn this one was sooooo hard for me.

basically came between Arcadia, Aftermath, and Hello Strings.

but i had to go w/ the Strings :)
lord falkland
surprisingly....so serene....has hardly managed to get any votes.....infact its 2nd last at the moment...seems a bit wierd!!..bt then its just a matter of choice aftr all...

Cloud
surprisingly...Love theme dusk is leading...I found it the worst tune at this group and I never found something special imo.
quote:
Originally posted by Cloud
surprisingly...Love theme dusk is leading...I found it the worst tune at this group and I never found something special imo.

as long as aftermath doesnt make it, im satsified.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Privacy Statement