return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
omgwtfbbqbumseks xbox 360
View this Thread in Original format
TweeK
See Video.

CLick

What fan boys do for attention.:rolleyes:

<--------pround Xbox 360 owner
Coup
what was the point in that! If i had queued from some silly hour in the morning for something, and i missed it by one, and i found this gimp outside laying into the one he got with a hammer, id probably plant him one on his nose.
TweeK
quote:
Originally posted by Coup
what was the point in that! If i had queued from some silly hour in the morning for something, and i missed it by one, and i found this gimp outside laying into the one he got with a hammer, id probably plant him one on his nose.

I think that would have happended if they smashed the thing infront of a bigger crowd.
enferno
quote:
Originally posted by TweeK
I think that would have happended if they smashed the thing infront of a bigger crowd.

+1

the pussies didn't want to confront anyone. they soulda found one of those best buy's that had like 300 people waiting outside
the-un-named
It would have been better if they had a TV audience to go with it too, they might actually beat yon presidents un-approval rating :p
CONNERMAN2000
that video had GREAT potential. but unfortunetely they decided to do it at an abandoned Best Buy.
stevieboy32808
I would have done it in front of 300 xbox fanatic noobens.......except I would have to be incased in a protected Pope mobile.
SuspicionVandit
i think it would be better if he came out of ::store:: waving his XBOX360 up in the air and pretending to fall and trip and stumbls and keep rolling on the floor at point which his lighter would set aflame to his jacket and xbox360 and then end up in the street and being hit in a car.

and then the gun in his pocket goes off with a headshot through and out his head which hit the motherboard on the xbox360
TweeK
quote:
Originally posted by SuspicionVandit
i think it would be better if he came out of ::store:: waving his XBOX360 up in the air and pretending to fall and trip and stumbls and keep rolling on the floor at point which his lighter would set aflame to his jacket and xbox360 and then end up in the street and being hit in a car.

and then the gun in his pocket goes off with a headshot through and out his head which hit the motherboard on the xbox360

You my man have a good imagination:wtf:
SuspicionVandit
"mom, you can't eat them"

"or can you?"

..."oh"

"hahahaahahhahahahahahhahaha"

Ry Diggs
quote:
Originally posted by SuspicionVandit
"mom, you can't eat them"

"or can you?"

..."oh"

"hahahaahahhahahahahahhahaha"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S GOLD
tubularbills
i still like Gamecube better.

although i only play the super mario kart game for it.

so much fun.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement