return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
ebay feedback
View this Thread in Original format
tijsverwest
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI...serid=alisher71

apologies if this is a re-post
eRRaTiK
LOL how stupid are some people? can't believe they didn't read the feedback BEFORE handing the money over.
the-un-named
GODDAMN! You'd think ebay would shut him down after people started saying things like "I too was scammed ruined xmas for my daughter will never shop on ebay again"

"Follow-up by california_kenster: alischersucks.blogspot.com This is a blog to share info on Alisher71"

I sure hope the cops catch this guy before the bloggers do; I have a feeling this could end in blood if they dont.

"TOTAL DIRTBAG JACKOFF!! AT LEAST I CANCELLED PAYMENT!!! F-OFF YOU DICK!"

"MY BROTHER IN LAW WORKS FOR THE FBI... THIS S.O.B. IS GOING DOWN."

"FRAUD! THEFT! NO CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! SHAME ON YOU!"
dj_mdma
its blatently a hijacked account, see how all the negative feedbacks span a couple of days, and everything before that is 100% positive.

Seems the scammers made a small fortune as well...
Marc Summers
Wait was one person scamming them?
moondog
quote:
Originally posted by the-un-named

I sure hope the cops catch this guy before the bloggers do; I have a feeling this could end in blood if they dont.

I ing dont, s like this deserve to get aids and die in the most painful way possible, ing twats:mad:
quidgydog
Hey, I feel bad for the people that got scammed, but . . . . . the people that bought are lacking on common sense too.

"No Paypal or online auction payment"

Translates to . . . . . ..

"I AM A SCAM - RUN A IN MILE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ebay 101
Ian
scum.
DigitalPhoenix
Damn. Mo' fo's like these should be gang raped in jail. :whip:
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by josh4
I'm sure they'll be able to catch the crooks. The money had to go somewhere, most likely a paypal account. That should provide enough information to find out who it was.

orly captain obvious :rolleyes:

DigitalPhoenix
quote:
Originally posted by josh4
does anyone else have suspicions that IGK is slightly mentally retarded?

Nope. He's just a jackass.
He was born that way. Nothing you can do :)
Arbiter
Good job. People that stupid don't deserve money.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement