return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Non-After Hours EDM Clubs in Montreal + Area
View this Thread in Original format
LiGHT78
I know of:

Central Station
Upperclub

And god dammit, there MUST be more than that...The only clubs I hear about on a regular basis are the ing hip-hop clubs and I'm TIRED of it!

Please enlighten me MTLTA, where are the EDM clubs hiding??
the_devil
I went to TRAFFIK saturday !
I ENJOYED the main house room SO MUCH !
it's very nice ! Very very very good music ! There was a girl spinnin , then Franco Fabi for his bday bash or sumtin!
Only down part..it's in Vaudreuil-Dorion !
nchs09
which one was that house one we were all going to go to but then we didnt?
Anne
quote:
Originally posted by the_devil
I went to TRAFFIK saturday !
I ENJOYED the main house room SO MUCH !
it's very nice ! Very very very good music ! There was a girl spinnin , then Franco Fabi for his bday bash or sumtin!

Ouais la salle house est nice! mais moi quand je suis allée c'était des tounes genre call on me et the world is mine faut croire que je suis mal tombée !;)
Enjoy
quote:
Originally posted by the_devil

Wtf? Its on a farm?
malek
NEXXT
Living
Time Supperclub
Myst Supperclub

these are the first in mind.
tonybologna
Don't forget Millenium! As cheesey as it might be, this place is huge and it gets packed on Saturday nights. They usually play only the mainstream house- the world is mine, zookey, etc.
People get really drunk there though.
Marcus007
Nothing wrong with people getting drunk.... unless of course people are being violent... or throwing glowsticks... lol
magikb
quote:
Originally posted by malek
Living

Living was the first club I went to in Montreal. I like it there. You should go check it out when Frankie Madgenta is playing!! :)
Munchy
System - 2nd Floor

all-nite-freak
I guess you could go to the Dome, just dont touch anything or anyone...Dome cooties are the worst
Lopitrance
I have a Dome hat.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement