return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
COR whore-off
View this Thread in Original format
Epicurus
Dear MTLTAs,

As some of you who frequent the COR (Chillout Room) probably know, there is a COR whore-off going on as we speak. Basically, people who spend at least 1/2 of their waking (and not so waking hours) on that sub-forum of TA are called COR whores, and every year (since last year), there is a competition to determine who qualifies as the biggest slut of them all. Members of TA are asked to vote for their favourite candidates every round, until one and only one COR-whore is deemed the winner.

The reason why this is of any relevance to MTLTA is because one of our honourary members, nchs09, otherwise known as Nachos, has reached the conference semi-finals and is going up against last year's champion (Boomer187). So he needs our votes.

As most of you here know, Nachos, a.k.a. Mario, a.k.a el puto, has come for the past two years to Montreal all the way from Atlanta (with ATL-Trancer) for Celebration (and Aria and Stereo) on New Year's, and partied hard, and I mean HARD, with most of us. Many of you will recall him as that guy with the massive fro who was too much of a to keep drinking at Marcus' house on the 30th, but he made up for it the following night by going 48 hours straight and partying at Celebration, then Aria, then le Parking (where he incidentally got molested by a gay hump train), finally showing up at Basha looking like a cracked-out ho and still managing to finish his shawarma.

Amongst his many qualities: he loves Montreal, is learning to speak French so he can pick up hot chicks at the depanneur, and can hide your drugs in his hair without fear of being caught. He also feels that anything small, round, and pill-shaped is worthy of being consumed in large uncontrolled amounts, and refers to himself as "completement dosé" after ingesting such substances. Clearly, he's one of us. So vote Nachos for COR-Whore!!

Click here

(Incidentally, you should also vote for YGrene and Vivid-Boy)
Tag
I call him Elmo!
ninjahola
quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus

then Aria, then le Parking (where he incidentally got molested by a gay hump train), finally showing up at Basha looking like a cracked-out ho and still managing to finish his shawarma.

I was there the whole time....then @ Parking with him drinking weird ass drinks that might have been roofied.....needless to say we left pretty quick beofore the g kicked in....

U got my vote, mate
:D
Epicurus
quote:
Originally posted by Tag
I call him Elmo!

Do you tickle him when no one is looking?
all-nite-freak
quote:
Originally posted by Fag
I call him Elmo!

:D
magikb
Mario has my vote always!!! :D

he is the whore of all whores :tongue3
nchs09
yayayayayyayay vote for me :D :D
stren
also vote for me. I made fastmp3 his lovely sig :D
Tag
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
yayayayayyayay vote for me :D :D

Did you do the voice over for elmo on sesame street?
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Tag
Did you do the voice over for elmo on sesame street?
just for u :p

eRRaTiK
quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
Incidentally, you should also vote for YGrene

rubbish!

nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by eRRaTiK
rubbish!

wtf im a gurl?! :nervous:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE