return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

i see starfox became a mod but...
View this Thread in Original format
DuMonde TrAnCeR
..did we actually need anymore in the first place?! :conf:

either that or he was already there and im a blind twat. must cut down on the old class A's if so...

NAH!!!!! :stongue:
JayD
Not that we needed anymore but its alwayz good to have an extra helping hand :). TTA is thier to help us mod the tracks section as well, its great to have more help because its not easy! :p.. Starf0x has been here with me as long as I can remember (about 2 n a half years now since the begining) so he is well educated hehe.

- Jay
Renegade
Haha, man that sig nearly gave me a heart attack.

Both of them for that matter. :p
JayD
LOL
torontotrance
Yup......that pic freaked me the first time.........lmao. Yup...after all my hrs of helping ppl in the tracklisting forum.......they got tired of me posting and decided to shut me up by giving me mod status to the tracks section. SOunds like fun. I dunno but i did send that pic to my friends and they all got freaked out........hehehehe.
ABTsportsline
FYI Starf0x was already a mod... just not of the chillout. But i think if anyone deserves it, it is him... he's been here almost since the start, is almost always online. And, we don't have any moderators on US soil (eastern time zone)... so he would be able to fill another "gap" that all the european mods cannot fill.

I say, "Congratulations Fox!"

and have a good day!

-ABT-
torontotrance
Hell.......im happy to add to the already huge list of canadian mods.
Starfox
quote:
Originally posted by ABTsportsline
FYI Starf0x was already a mod... just not of the chillout. But i think if anyone deserves it, it is him... he's been here almost since the start, is almost always online. And, we don't have any moderators on US soil (eastern time zone)... so he would be able to fill another "gap" that all the european mods cannot fill.

I say, "Congratulations Fox!"

and have a good day!

-ABT-

hehe viel dank! :)

Ultra is coming... And PAUL IS CONFIRMED! so is ARMIN...

Greetings ABT.

f0x/Art - TA ID Machine #3 :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement