return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Man gets 15 months for NOT killing woman
View this Thread in Original format
Tranc3
Well....kinda. Technically it's for deception. He's hired to find a hitman to kill this woman, and he takes the money and keeps it.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/...rticle_id=24561
Radagast
What's next, going to jail for ACTUALLY killing a woman? That's how it starts. That's how they get you. First they take away your right to not kill a woman, then they take away your right to really kill a woman with that initial leverage. The age we live in. At least I can still not rape a woman in peace like our forefathers intended. I mean, isn't not raping and killing women what america is really really all about, when you think about it? Once we no longer have those rights, all that's left for us is to kill and rape women until they outlaw that. Meanwhile, man creates dinosaur. But soon everyone is in jail and defenseless because of the crazy pro/anti rape laws. Dinosaur eats man, and women rule earth with new and just pro anti-rape of women laws. Women mate with dinosaur and the cycle starts all over again.

IS THIS WHAT WE WANT FOR AMERICA? THE FUTURE, NOT HOME OF THE BRAVE BUT HOME OF THE CYCLE OF HUMAN-DINOSAUR HYBRIDS MAKING CRAZY ANTI ANTI-MURDER LAWS? THAT'S NOT THE AMERICA I GREW UP TO KNOW AND LOVE, IS THAT THE AMERICA YOU WANT FOR YOUR CHILDREN? YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN? YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN'S CHILDREN'S CHILDREN? YOUR CHILDREN'S GRANDHILDREN'S CHILDREN'S CHILDREN? YOUR GRANDCHILDREN'S GRANCHILDREN'S GRANDCHILDREN'S GRANDCHILDREN'S GRANDCHILDREN? I DIDN'T THINK SO!
Ygrene
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Your best bet is to vote Ygrene.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement