return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Mark Oliver Track Listing - Jan 5th at Guvernment
View this Thread in Original format
JessicaRabbit
HEy gang...
just little old me from Edmonton looking for a track listing of Mark Oliver's set at Guvernment on January 5th..
I was in TO for the holidays and couldn't leave without checking out Mark's residency while I was there...

anyone got a track listing for me?
especially anything after 1:30 a.m.
BLEW My MIND!

e-mail me at ebunney@alberta.com
if you can.
tranced_out
hey,

i don't think that anybody has every tried or even come close to make out a complete tracklist of his set. he plays a 9 hr set every weekend and plays alot of new whitlabels. so no one has any idea wat he plays. although he did put up some new tracks that he was going to play on the guv website. check it out.
JessicaRabbit
A 9 hour set?
okay well I was only there from 12:30 till 2:30 so I had no idea he played that long...
he'll be in Calgary along with Ferry Corsten on the 3rd of Feb...maybe I'll have a chance to ask him :)

thanks again.

does he have a website?
tranced_out
its www.markoliver.ca

he also plays a 4 hr set on www. onegroove.com, every tuesday but most of the stuff he plays on his radio set is different from his actual set. don't miss this guy by any chance. he is one of THE best dj's in toronto.:)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement