return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

American Idol
View this Thread in Original format
::TranceVanDyk::
its started. my favorite part is the auditions, after that, i usually lose interest. its on right now on fox!!
Marc Summers
quote:
Originally posted by ::TranceVanDyk::
its started. my favorite part is the auditions, after that, i usually lose interest. its on right now on fox!!

I'll stick to 24, Thank you very much
Radagast
Simon Cowell is my hero.
RapidFire
that crazy guy with no shoes that they put through to the next round yesterday...oh man that was some funny . :stongue:
::TranceVanDyk::
i love simon. he is the "no bull, im goin to tell u what i think", no matter how much it hurts. no illusions. if u suck, he'll tell you. AND, in a british accent, which is even better1!! a bloody cranky red coat!! just what we needa!~~!~
stevieboy32808
quote:
Originally posted by ::TranceVanDyk::
i love simon. he is the "no bull, im goin to tell u what i think", no matter how much it hurts. no illusions. if u suck, he'll tell you. AND, in a british accent, which is even better1!! a bloody cranky red coat!! just what we needa!~~!~

I'm starting to think he does it for the ratings. It seems a bit staged at times.
BadBadNeil
quote:
Originally posted by stevieboy32808
I'm starting to think he does it for the ratings. It seems a bit staged at times.

Well if they supposedly weed out the good people out of the hundreds of thousands before they even reach the judges then how do the really awful ones get through? Definetely staged.
Radagast
The preliminary panel does select weird people and people who can't sing on purpose, but I don't see what that has to do with Simon's insults and ridicule being staged.
ambs
dude the barbie on crack girl was the funniest in a long time!!!

"tell me about your tan"
"ok.im going to sing..." bwhahaha

linky to her myspace :p
http://myspace.com/xokissmex369
djkoolaide
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers
I'll stick to 24, Thank you very much

+1

stevieboy32808
quote:
Originally posted by ambs
linky to her myspace :p
http://myspace.com/xokissmex369

That's one ugly girl. Her face looks one of those wax museum dummies.
Vlad
I loved Simon's reaction when he asked for her mom to come in the room, and when he saw her - he had this "oh, ok - I get it now" look. rofl!

Secondly, this retard (yes, retard - she probably has the IQ of a pet rock) cant sing. Im reading the myspace comments and I have come to the conclusion that alot of people are tone deaf.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement