return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Singles

Arcane - Somewhere (Dave Swayze Remix)
View this Thread in Original format
Swamper
.. Comments ...
Nightmonger
Relaxing average track ... it starts and finish ... that's all.
Don't get me wrong, it's well made, good quality but you won't listen to it in a club, neither in a "soft" club 'cause it's hardly danceable imho, BUT, if you're lookin for a song to listen to while you're doin' somethin else ( :stongue: ) you've just found it ! :toothless
Race Bannon
That the cool breeze of a guitar/synth owns me! It's well complemented by a nice running piano line. I suppose maybe it is to be lent more toward listening, but I could see it as a good early set track in a club. Something to get everyone's blood moving and their ears interested.
Excite
this is not something u could throw into a high nrg pumpin set but its an beautiful uplifting track nonetheless.

both pvd and tiesto are spinning this right now if u didn't know.

9/10
DJ-Ande
Don't Like It at alll 3/10 no NRG in it Boring
Hybrid Junkie
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Ande
Don't Like It at alll 3/10 no NRG in it Boring

I hate to tell you it's not meant to be nrg, and there are other genres of dance music which aren't nrg.

I rate it an 9/10; an excellent chill out track, not quite a club tune but a perfect track for listening to and appreciating; reminds me of the beach in Melb time I hear it. Listened to it last sat morning with a hangover out the back of my friends place. Absolutely awesome, the ten mins could've been an hour for all I noticed... :cool:
erppc2974
This track rocks!!! I give it a 9/10. It's a nice flowing song that kinda sooths you in a way. Very nice.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement