return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
*Being Emo*
View this Thread in Original format
Pariah Cleric
I expect the emo comments, so go ahead and say them if you feel like.

I just need to vent.

I hate the town I live in. There's nothing here for teenagers to do except get ed up, which I'm against. One fifth of the chicks are alcoholics, the second fifth are total potheads, the third fifth are slutty, the fourth fifth are just ing retarded and the final fifth are too stuck up and prissy. All the good jobs are taken. A lot of the people I hang out with are s, simply because they're the closest there is to a decent human being in this town.

I can't wait for college so I can move out of this town and state.

XoxidE
If you cant beat them, join em!
montana

nou 3rd grade, still as emo as ever
idoru
Excellent topic for that image. :p
Pariah Cleric
quote:
Originally posted by montana

nou 3rd grade, still as emo as ever

:stongue:
DarkAngel
From blond to bald.
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Pariah Cleric
I expect the emo comments, so go ahead and say them if you feel like.

I just need to vent.

I hate the town I live in. There's nothing here for teenagers to do except get ed up, which I'm against. One fifth of the chicks are alcoholics, the second fifth are total potheads, the third fifth are slutty, the fourth fifth are just ing retarded and the final fifth are too stuck up and prissy. All the good jobs are taken. A lot of the people I hang out with are s, simply because they're the closest there is to a decent human being in this town.

I can't wait for college so I can move out of this town and state.

Would you be surprised if I told you that your town is a sample of what the rest of the world holds?
Pariah Cleric
quote:
Originally posted by Yan
Would you be surprised if I told you that your town is a sample of what the rest of the world holds?

Not really.
wizniz
i feel emo now, but thats because:

work sucked
i have a cough
a headache
a SUPER stuffy nose and sinus
and as a result of the head cold i now have developed an ear ache

mainly the sickness.

sickness ftL!!!!

:)
jupiterone
same thing here man. this place is a place for OLD, RETIRED folks. No one gives a rats ass for music that actually isnt about degrading females and sick twisted stories about wanting to stick their key in someones ignition.

Litterally all peopel do here is either get pregnant when theyre 15 or start drugs. For facks sake i had this kid come ot the nurses office saying "He dont feel goo'" then refused signing his REAL name onto a clipboard and instead wrote "Master C". People are ed up, he then tried getting me to buy heroine from him and as the nurse told him to sign his real name so they can get a proof of identification he refused and said "Bitch dont come near me woman what da fock is this sum muthafockin ? I din' have to do dis laz time i came here. Bitch step off before i stab you with my needle bitch and all muthaaz be prayin i wasn' heya"

Cape Cod is the biggest poser place on the planet.

Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Pariah Cleric
Not really.

Then all the cards have been dealt.

The closest thing to a perfect lady?

FEMBOTS FTW
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Yan
Then all the cards have been dealt.

The closest thing to a perfect lady?