return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Mischa Barton
View this Thread in Original format
trewqy
Issit me, cause i just find her refreshingly gorgeous but at the same time so frigging innocent and sweet! Saw her in the new james blunt video and she looks stunning. She looks like shes pushing 26 but shes 20 and that is CRAZY. Shes the kind of girl i would bring home and show my mom.

Go google for pics.
Renzo
She's beautiful.

And 'Goodbye, My Lover' is an amazing song.
Protege
I always thought she looked 15 or 16. She cant act. And rail thin girls are disgusting. But at least shes hotter than Paris Hilton.
DOOMBOT
quote:
Originally posted by Protege
I always thought she looked 15 or 16. She cant act. And rail thin girls are disgusting. But at least shes hotter than Paris Hilton.

She isn't exactly rail thin. She is very short, so I would say her body type is good for her height. :)
ivanbee
shes hot! my friend is working on her new movie with hayden christiansen and i guess she is gonna have a topless scene too:haha:
trewqy
quote:
Originally posted by DOOMBOT
She isn't exactly rail thin. She is very short, so I would say her body type is good for her height. :)

dude, mischa barton is 5'9 pushing 5'10 and with heels shes above 6 feet tall.
U call that short?
ivanbee
quote:
Originally posted by trewqy
U call that short?

she's tall. not model tall, but tall enough
trewqy
tyra banks is 5'10.

i mean, rarely do i see girls who are taller than me and i'm 6feet
DOOMBOT
quote:
U call that short?

Oh wait a second, is mischa the one that plays Marissa?
trewqy
marissa?

zoric
Marissa/Mischa

..what's her sister in the OC called named? :happy2:
DOOMBOT
quote:
marissa?

Yeah, from the OC. Yeah I was wrong, I confused her with the girl who plays Summer. Because she is short. :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement