return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York

This was the best I've heard Holden since BED @ WMC last year.
View this Thread in Original format
Highmay
It seems to me that his crowd and sound are most optimal in small to mid range clubs.

I got in at around midnight and saw the usual faces and the usual TAs with taste. I like BED in NYC a lot better than I do BED in Miami. It's more of a club than it is a lounge. There's no huge bed in the middle of the dancefloor like they have in Miami. Sound was excellent, as well.

The crowd was almost perfect: not too packed, not too light, women were amazing, I even saw 2 girls I knew from high school, and everyone had smiles on their faces. No bisexual tendencies from the ladies tonight, but I guess you can't have it all...

It seems James was pleased, too. He rocked it like he did @ WMC and you could tell he was enjoying himself. I need to know the name of that acid track he dropped at around 2:30.

ing Avinoken: I was about to say hello to you like 4 times, but you kept walking away. I didn't smell, so WTF?

Holden's next appearance: the last weekend of April @ Spirit.
LuNaSeA
quote:
Originally posted by Highmay
No bisexual tendencies from the ladies tonight, but I guess you can't have it all...

oohhh yes there was! u missed it man.
Vlad
quote:
I got in at around midnight and saw the usual faces and the usual TAs with taste.

lol.
madhattared
quote:
ing Avinoken: I was about to say hello to you like 4 times, but you kept walking away. I didn't smell, so WTF?

hahhaha ;)
avikonen
Dude I didn't even know you were there! Next time give me a tug ;)

quote:
It seems to me that his crowd and sound are most optimal in small to mid range clubs.

I got in at around midnight and saw the usual faces and the usual TAs with taste. I like BED in NYC a lot better than I do BED in Miami. It's more of a club than it is a lounge. There's no huge bed in the middle of the dancefloor like they have in Miami. Sound was excellent, as well.

The crowd was almost perfect: not too packed, not too light, women were amazing, I even saw 2 girls I knew from high school, and everyone had smiles on their faces. No bisexual tendencies from the ladies tonight, but I guess you can't have it all...

It seems James was pleased, too. He rocked it like he did @ WMC and you could tell he was enjoying himself. I need to know the name of that acid track he dropped at around 2:30.

Holden's next appearance: the last weekend of April @ Spirit.
kadomony
sounds like it was elite
zizack
quote:
Originally posted by avikonen Next time give me a tug ;)

lol, uhhhhh
LuNaSeA
^ LMAO!!!!!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement