return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York

Pages: [1] 2 
Strobe Life Sessions @ Avalon (2.4.06)
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Eco
come support a fellow TA and listen to some of the hottest local trance talent on main floor at Avalon... opening set by yours truly from 10PM-1AM, with Eyal Hen 1AM-3AM and Mark Ian and Groove Creator closing... come check it out!

AVALON presents....

AVALON
20th street and 6th avenue
doors 10PM-6AM
18+

email StrobeLifeNYC@gmail.com to get on the STROBE LIFE guestlist for reduced admission... make sure to put ur first name, last initial, number of guests, and specify which event...
DJ Eco
ill be opening for Eyal Hen, so come check it out... i was originally headlining but now itll be Eyal Hen, so come early to hear the sounds of SLS!
BiG MiKE
Hmm. Looks like your missing me :p
DJ Eco
nooo Mike????? bahhh... whats the Avalon DJ booth without Mike thea hahaha... you better be there the 25th for closing set hahaha... :p :cool:
PlayerLac
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Eco
ill be opening for Eyal Hen, so come check it out... i was originally headlining but now itll be Eyal Hen, so come early to hear the sounds of SLS!

Very nice I think i'll stop by.
DJ Eco
any takers? :) email StrobeLifeNYC@gmail.com to get on the guestlist, the Stroooooobe Life guestlist :D
mamii
MARK IAN IS MY BRO!!! come support him and DJ ECO

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
DJ Eco
see you there! im glad Mark Ian decided to spin after all, me and him have good chemistry on the deckssss, so you know the beats will be mint (as far as opening sets go hehe)
mamii
yeah but lets just hope "mr." don't ppl over again like he always do. I'm pretty sure u know who i'm talkin about ;)
DJ Eco
i doubt it... i checked with my people at Avalon and hes actually telling the truth this time haha

mamii
ok good. Btw are u goin to ferry tonight?
DJ Eco
no :( workin stock tomorrow morning at my job because the spring collection of clothing just came in... pullin a five to niner (AM):D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement