return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Bulls can fly (video proof)
View this Thread in Original format
sensorium
http://www.tampabays10.com/video/pl...25071&sid=24633 <- video link. "Hard to watch."

quote:
Bullfight spectators injured when bull jumps into the stands

MEXICO CITY (AP) -- Bullfight spectators in Mexico City got a lot closer to the action than they intended.

Several were injured when a thousand-pound bull nicknamed "Little Birdy" jumped into the stands yesterday. At least two people were hospitalized.

Television images show the bull jumping from the ring and spectators trying to scatter as the animal roared through the aisles.

One of the bullfighters eventually stabbed and killed the bull.

The incident didn't stop the event for long. The bullfighting resumed 30 minutes later.

-source

It was a nice leap. It jumped a long distance, three meters I think.
kadomony
bull
Allied Nations
I went to a bullfight in Ecuador.
stren
pwnd
[MaRt]
I always get a smug sense of satisfaction when things like this happen. The spectators each deserve a pointy horn up the arse for enjoying such a cruel and torturous 'sport'.
stren
quote:
Originally posted by [MaRt]
I always get a smug sense of satisfaction when things like this happen. The spectators each deserve a pointy horn up the arse for enjoying such a cruel and torturous 'sport'.

yup that's karma in the working
stren
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
Funny, I say the same thing when people watch hockey.

yeah cause hockey players are forced to play :rolleyes:
zoric
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I saw this on the late night news and I was laughing my ass off!
Allied Nations
Anyone who eats meat should honestly not be allowed to comment negatively on the way bulls are treated in bullfights... seems somewhat hipocritical to me, especially the way livestock is treated almost everywhere.
[MaRt]
quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
Anyone who eats meat should honestly not be allowed to comment negatively on the way bulls are treated in bullfights... seems somewhat hipocritical to me, especially the way livestock is treated almost everywhere.

Only people don't eat meat for entertainment. Well, it depends on the meat...

Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by [MaRt]
Only people don't eat meat for entertainment. Well, it depends on the meat...

People could EASILY survive without ever eating meat and still be healthy if not healthier... (a lot of vegetarians arent because they dont replace the protein lost properly.. doesnt mean you can't)

it's a personal choice.
stren
quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations

after i posted i recalled the images of slaughtered cows, and thought i was hypocritical. But for s sake i don't enjoy watching bulls being killed.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement