return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Do you own any weapons??? (NO, your ninjar chopsticks don't count)
View this Thread in Original format
emc^2
Just curious if any fellow TAs share a reckless abandon for good ol' firepower. Obviously non-US TAs may be forced to reply with sad "I am a lethal weapon" or "I own an air gun" - but LOL, that don't count (tho it could be used for harm).

Now, with a hat tip to NRA and firm belief "Guns don't kill people, I do", list what ya got.

Original peice:

Beretta 92FS, traded for Heckler & Koch USP Kompakt 40

currently waiting for Walther P99

:tongue3
lücid
i want a Jack Bauer.
Slylee
my vagina.
emc^2
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
my vagina.

I'll call you when I'm ready to blow my brains out... :p

p.s. don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives (old hunter proverb) :toothless
emc^2
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
is a biological weapon of mass destruction.

:wtf: LOL, here fishy fishy fishy

I Keeeeeeeeeed! I keeeeeeed!
colonelcrisp
i dont like handguns, i have my grandfathers service revolver from WWII but i pulled the firing pin and hand the barrell filled with lead, it is just a display piece now in a custom made case with his medals. i do own a couple hunting rifles, a .270, 30 30 and a .22
wizniz
tippmann 98 custom, bitches
Slylee
hahahah nou made a funny:p
emc^2
quote:
Originally posted by colonelcrisp
i dont like handguns, i have my grandfathers service revolver from WWII but i pulled the firing pin and hand the barrell filled with lead, it is just a display piece now in a custom made case with his medals. i do own a couple hunting rifles, a .270, 30 30 and a .22

wimp...:rolleyes:

Besides, the only lead that should go into a classic piece like that should be in the form of a bullet. I can't believe you would ruin a piece of history, especially a service revolver!:whip:

shame on you!

:thepirate
Slylee
my dad has a few handguns under his bed in briefcases with loaded magazines next to them like he's ready for war or something. i think he has a s&w and a baretta...they're pretty sharp looking.

my mom has a loaded 38 revolver under her bed too. i've played around with it but never shot it. actually i think i'm going to one of these days. i've been in the mood to and my dad said it's great therapy and it's fun. he's going to take me to a shooting range when i visit him again next month.

Acton
i have....

7.62mm target rifle :D
5.56mm SA80
5.56mm Light Support Weapon

all locked up nice and secure with my name stamped on them.

i love shooting, its immense
CleverName

/oblig chuck norris reply
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement