return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Is this supposed to be this way?
View this Thread in Original format
DJ RJT

http://www.progressive-sounds.com/

:conf:
torontotrance
haxored?
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
haxored?

don't know, appears possible though...
RapidFire
the matrix has you!
DJ RJT
i took a pictar of teh h4x.
DJ RJT
Lol, if you highlight everything (i.e. "select all") it says "The Time Has Come" at the top... :wtf:
torontotrance
lol

blue pill or the red one?

back to NE1....then. :(
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
lol

blue pill or the red one?

back to NE1....then. :(

Both, after all, the more pills the better, right?

:p
jejune
If you wait long enough, the matrix thingy will simply say [PS]Progressive-Sounds with a whole bunch of dashes after that.
kadomony
Text animations "The Matrix" Text effect IE

Richard Womersley created a very nice DHTML it says it requirers little introduction, this creative DHTML script renders The Matrix effect on any short piece of text! Works in both IE4+ and NS6+, and downgrades well with the rest. Yes what will they think of next?

I have been trying to add my family information to this script but I am having some serious problems doing this, I am trying to put into the effect ( Lee and Manilvee Askew Family Tree) This is not working well, I need some help badly. I am completely new to this, The script is listed below:

Step 1: Insert the below into the section of your page:

Having done this, simply insert the below DIV tag where you want the effect to appear on your page:

Dynamic Drive

:confused:
What's left, liberation of man kind?

dj_bas
Maybe they're re-doing the site and that's what it looks like while it's under construction?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement