return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
how many people don't try on clothes when you buy them
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
i usually dont. shirts especially, but usually with jeans too. yah..i'm crazy.
jonSun
I always do. Sometimes ill be shopping hours cause of it. But i like to bring a female friend along, cause they dont mind the wait & are used to it.
Vlad
I always try on jeans because different stores fit differently, also, stores like Abercrombie have jeans in all these different styles that fit different from each other too.

T-shirts I almost never try-on, depends on whether Ive shopped at the store or not - same goes with long sleeve shirts and sweaters.
Marc Summers
I am size 32 jeans

shirts, medium, possibly even small if I want people to see my nips when they are hard
enferno
i usually wait until i'm home to try them on. if they don't fit, i just return them
Boomer187
i just guess.
BadBadNeil
Jeans almost always. They vary too much between makers.

Dress Shirts usually not because with dress shirts I am always a 16 neck and 34-35 arm. I like a slim cut though.

Non dress shirts I usually use a medium off the rack but sometimes I will try them on. I don't like blousey looking shirts.

Dress and other pants almost always. Lengths are always screwy to me with pants and usually with dress pants they have to be tailored to length anways.

Sneakers, I almost buy everything online now without trying them on. I usually take a 9.5 My last order of pumas online though where tight, luckily free return shipping so I got a 10 and was good. Small inconvenience to superior selection online.
UWM
I try on evvverything. Very picky.
lacksesepsotygh
everything through mail order

:eek:
Zewad
no... i eye ball it... my way of trying clothes on is holding the t-shirt up and say ya... that looks like it'll fit... but most of the time i dont even go that far...

dj_alfi
i have a really weird body so i try on everything, i mean, my shoulders are really wide, and my legs are kinda short lol, so not everything fits me.... so i try on everything... lol funny story, when we were taking out the parade uniform a couple a weeks ago (im in the military) i had to get the biggest jacket they had cus all the others didnt sit properly over my shoulders, but then they had to sow in the buttons and stuff.. and they moved them like 15 cm in at the most.. my jacket was size 62, the others had like 54 and 56 lol
Ang ' ela_ie
I dont try on a lot of stuff. I shop at most of the same places, so its kind of easy. For example, the Limited has a cut of dress pant that I really like, so I dont really have to try them on over and over again. Jeans are different though, they always change how they make them. Not to mention Im only 5 feet tall, so I have to make sure Im not swimming in them...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement