return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
absinthe
View this Thread in Original format
D-res
i know this has been covered several times on here but search didnt gimme .

whats the best site to buy real, pure, good absinthe from?
Zewad
google is your friend

but expensive is better when it comes to absinthe

you are looking to spend around $200 for a bottle to ship to the states... i actually did this when i was wasted and 5 weeks later and $200 lighter i had a bottle of absinthe..

happy hunting...
D-res
muchas gracias senior
medinaM5
not worth it imo...just dont expect too much out of it, all i did was watch euro trip and that got me hooked, but when i got ahold of it i was very disappointed
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by medinaM5
not worth it imo...just dont expect too much out of it, all i did was watch euro trip and that got me hooked, but when i got ahold of it i was very disappointed

Yes but at least you didn't end up making out with your sister.
D-res
lets see... bratislava, capitol of slovakia... Oh heres a fun fact! YOU MADE OUT WITH YOUR SISTER MAN!

eurotrip = one of the top 3 college/stoner comedy movies
Omega_Blue
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
Yes but at least you didn't end up making out with your sister.

he was disappointed because his sister wasn't that good.
glass
Well, I went through an absinthe phase. I had a friend that used to make it. Which is proubly your best option. Now it won't be as good as something you would get in europe. Triple distill it to make sure you didn't up and make yourself go blind. You can order all the ingredients.

I personally like my absinthe with honey and green tea. I used to drink it in many coffee shops in the greater milwaukee area. I even ended up talking on carol colleges radio station. I even Propositioned the dj's on the air:D
D-res
quote:
Originally posted by glass
Well, I went through an absinthe phase. I had a friend that used to make it. Which is proubly your best option. Now it won't be as good as something you would get in europe. Triple distill it to make sure you didn't up and make yourself go blind. You can order all the ingredients.

I personally like my absinthe with honey and green tea. I used to drink it in many coffee shops in the greater milwaukee area. I even ended up talking on carol colleges radio station. I even Propositioned the dj's on the air:D

lol.. wtf
glass
They didn't go for it though:(

D&GGIRL
My boyfriend's friend brought that over for the Superbowl Sunday.......didn't do much for him but his friend got a little wacky! The guy paid $120 for the bottle and shipping....I'll find out what website he got it from and post it. :)
mellow_head
Absinth ftw, dying to try this :) but I'm looking for stronger drinks, like pure ethanol??? :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement