return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

fat,
View this Thread in Original format
kadomony
everyone's so worried about people getting fat.
i was wondering.
how much would we be pwnt if this global fatness is an evolutionary change to prepare for the next ice age?
Ygrene
No, it just means there would be more fat people around for the fit ones to feast on.

Cannabalism FTW!
kadomony
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
No, it just means there would be more fat people around for the fit ones to feast on.

Cannabalism FTW!

well the fat wouldnt be very nutritious.
all the vitamins are in the eyes.

the EYES, johnny.
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by kadomony
well the fat wouldnt be very nutritious.
all the vitamins are in the eyes.

the EYES, johnny.

I bet eyes taste like Cadbury Creme!

:eyespop:
Ang ' ela_ie
Evolution doesnt predict the future (or the weather), it responds to what the body is currently undergoing, which means that if the globe really is "warming," we should be getting skinnier. I dont see that happening.

Thread closed.
kadomony
quote:
Originally posted by Ang ' ela_ie
Evolution doesnt predict the future (or the weather), it responds to what the body is currently undergoing, which means that if the globe really is "warming," we should be getting skinnier. I dont see that happening.

Thread closed.

so obviously it's not warming, it's colding.
Xenocreator_PG_
Obviously fat people are evolving to get fatter because they weigh the Earth down & hold it back from flying into the sun.
kadomony
quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_
Obviously fat people are ivolving to get fatter because the weigh the Earth down & hold it back from flying into the sun.

hahaha! win.
washout
i dislike fat people.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement