return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Reason to buy a Toyota
View this Thread in Original format
trancendental
I can't believe after all the mayhem the truck still survives :eek:

Great video.

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]
Ygrene
I would seriously drive that truck and be proud of it.
Boomer187
any post within 16 mins of the original did not watch it.
stevieboy32808
Wow, that's amazing. No wonder toyota is taking #1 spot from the U.S. as the leading carmaker. It's quality engineering at a low price.

By the way, what's the name of that show and what tv station does that program run on?
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
any post within 16 mins of the original did not watch it.

I took a course on speed-viewing so I can view videos at an incredible rate of speed and comprehend them.
medinaM5
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
I took a course on speed-viewing so I can view videos at an incredible rate of speed and comprehend them.

who the hell are you, chuck norris?
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by medinaM5
who the hell are you, chuck norris?

No but, my name is Chuck Norrus. Very close. The closeness in name alone gives me tremendous powers. Plus, I had a Chuck Norris beard, once.
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by stevieboy32808
Wow, that's amazing. No wonder toyota is taking #1 spot from the U.S. as the leading carmaker. It's quality engineering at a low price.

By the way, what's the name of that show and what tv station does that program run on?

I shoudl ask my friend, he has downloaded all of them.

but im lazy.
D-res
good... god
stevieboy32808
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
I shoudl ask my friend, he has downloaded all of them.

but im lazy.

Cool thanks!

On an unrelated tip, it's funny seeing the demolition of those twin buildings. It fell on its own footprint just like the....well you know.

I <3 NY
BRILLIANT!
malek
bah, i bet you could do that with many older car.

Try doing the same with A toyota, with all the computer chips in it, it wouldn't outlast the salt water.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement