return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Happy Birthday Spyder!
View this Thread in Original format
Ian
Valentines day may well be over (Well it is from Europe onwards wits!) but there's an even better day that follows. That would be the birthday of Ola (Spyder) a sexy polish-canuck who's been here almost as long as me, and who from the first moment I spoke to her lent me her heart in friendship & always did her best for me. Today she turns 22 & I want to not only wish her a happy birthday but thank her for coming over to Europe last summer, spending most of her summers money on visiting us. It went way too quick but we all love you always. Even Jay :D

What's that you smell? a dodgy birthday thread? Zing!
montana
ian told me to say happy birthday or else jamie was going to rape me with a barbie doll, so happy birthday
lücid
happy 22nd!
est
You have no idea who I am, but any friend of Ian's is a friend of mine. Happy birthday chick, have a good one! And have some cake! ;)
Floorfiller
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPYDER!!

ok i don't know you that well hehehe, but you're always very nice to me and i hope you have a wonderful valentine birthday :p
jonSun
Dont know u but Happy B-Day anyways.:toothless
igottaknow
have a berrie good birthday joolie

Yan
Not yet over here...

But I'm prepping for it. ;)

mfdoom
man, i havent thought about julie in a long ass time :(
jdat
happy birthday j00000000lie!

I hope everything is going well for you these days. I haven't talked to you in like forever.

Have the best time ever on your special day :)

Ang ' ela_ie
Yay Im turning 22 this year, too! Happy birthday!
Simcut
Happy Birthday Julie!

:-)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement