return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Daniel K & Tyler C pres. The Hamptons - Live @ Mell's 2.20.2006
View this Thread in Original format
tylerc
Dan & I have been tagging enough lately that we decided to come up with a name for ourselves, so we present: The Hamptons *pops collar*

This is a recording of our set from our show at Mell's Beauty Bar last night in Minneapolis. It's not perfect, as I'm still figuring out my new mp3 player/recorder, so there's a bit of clipping here and there.

Tracklist:
01. Mister T & Demon Ritchie - Just U and I (Enzo Mori & Stephan Clark Remix)
02. Sara Jorge - Beautiful World (M-Factor Vocal Mix)
03. Luke Dzierzek - Echo
04. Cirez D - Punch Drunk
05. The Egg - Walking Away (Tocadisco Mix)
06. Superbass - Go to Pieces (Paul Harris & Vern Mix)
07. Preslaboys - Boys Don't Cry
08. Justin Martin - Cicada (Claude Von Stroke's 17 Year Mix)
09. Ozgur Can - Just Go With It
10. Mark Knight - Insatiable (MYNC Mix)
11. Deep Dish - Dreams (DJ Simi & Masterkeys Dub)
12. Chab - You & Me (Album Mix)

The Hamptons - Live @ Mell's (2.20.2006) - YSI

61:47 86mb @ 192kbps

Enjoy kids. :D
Daniel K
OH SNAP!

the hamptons in full effect!
Daniel K
distortion is more than i thought hmmm... maybe Rob ;) could clean it up possibly?
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel K
distortion is more than i thought hmmm... maybe Rob ;) could clean it up possibly?

werd.

Is the file that's linked here the one with the highest quality sample, or do you have a 320 or WAV version? I'll gladly do what I can to fix it, I just need the highest quality version of the set so that I can create the highest quality master...

It looks like pure fire... and man do I envy you guys.... I want an Alias... :(
tylerc
yea, this is the highest quality copy. my mp3 player only records up to approx 260 mb at a time, so im limited to 192 when recording long sets.

the distortion gets a little annoying in some spots, most of them due to my overuse of echo :D

and for the record, this was a 1-2am on a monday night, hence the kinda backwards flow of the set.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement