return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Weird comments people leave on Myspace
View this Thread in Original format
TweeK
WTF :conf:

Some people leave weird comments, like things they should keep to them selfs. Seriously. :wtf:

Example:

quote:
HEy YOu!..... ....MAn I miss MR. Rogers!..I remeber watching the show in the mornings!.....So how you been? ....ME and sergio are going to dye..I think we caught the bird flu! lol!..J/K..but I think I did!.. ...man we have a bad case of diaherria lol! NO lIe!...man I was throwing up and my face turned white I thought i needed to go to the emergiency!...but im kinda alright now! Yay! .BUt sergio is still not feeling well! he he! man it was those damn wings we ate from wings stop last night! DAMMIT! FOod POisIOn! well take care punk! --Crystal

Weird thing this chick is pretty hot. :nervous: :nervous:

Letz read your weird ass comments...

:wtf:
medinaM5
quote:
Originally posted on Myspace by Clovsha
YOU HAVE BEER AS A FRIEND!!1111

WTF!!!IOYT..kbgsd

i lol'd
Mr. Pink
My Myspace is boring:o

no one leaves weird things for me.... i cybernetically dislike you all:mad:
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
My Myspace is boring:o

no one leaves weird things for me.... i cybernetically dislike you all:mad:

y y y ****.
narcism
i'd prefer weird wtf msg's over those bloody horrid glitter graphics people leave :whip:
nfekted
quote:
Originally posted by narcism
i'd prefer weird wtf msg's over those bloody horrid glitter graphics people leave :whip:

lol yeah i know. someone left this i was like wtf??

shaka-de-virgo
and thats why myspace is so popular and then again we try to comment stupid words beacuase we are so god damn bored and we dont have anything else too do.
lücid
quote:
:thepureboard:
1/21/2006 12:55 PM

the pureboard loves you. maybe TA does not.

omg, guys... there's a possibility TA doesn't love me... please say you do, please. don't hurt me, TA! *trembles with fear*
PaperBag831
i got this. and i really dont care about why my sister redid her profile

quote:

ok...i literally spent all ing night revamping my profile because i was (a) bored, (b) hungover, (c) couldn't sleep anyway. and i found the funniest picture of a bunch of ducks befriending a kitten that i was going to post on here, but i lost the URL address to post it...but anyway, see you soon slutpants. <3
sakabatou
quote:
Originally posted by PaperBag831

What happened to you?

medinaM5
quote:
Originally posted by sakabatou
What happened to you?

she's arcadia :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
sakabatou
quote:
Originally posted by medinaM5
she's arcadia :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

rofl, o rly?
knew was someone,just wondered who, I have missed the cor for a week or so,and rememebred something happen as concerns the unvailing of pb831.
but meh, anyways...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement