return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
When will Floorfiller break his Mod Cherry?
View this Thread in Original format
igottaknow
When and Who will be Floorfiller's first ban?

Enquiring minds need to know. hehehe :gsmile:
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
When and Who will be Floorfiller's first ban?

Enquiring minds need to know. hehehe :gsmile:

I hope it's me, and today.
mellow_head
I wanna kill him, the ing moron.
Mr. Pink
I hope he bans MellyMel :)
stren
i won't be me

[/dare]
igottaknow
i vote nou. he'd be a nice first ban for ff
infinity HiGH
quote:
Originally posted by stren
i won't be me

[/dare]

you won't be you?
DJ RJT
The only reason i really want it to be me is because I've never been banned or even suspended before, and I have always wanted that experience to be shared with a partner who was also a pure ban virgin. Neo, Coup, and Swamper are filthy ban whores, so who knows what kind of disease I could catch if I gave it up to them... With Jason, you just know it'd be a tender, caring, safe experience that would really be meaningful and special.

He really digs sweaters, you know?
mellow_head
quote:
Originally posted by infinity HiGH
you won't be you?

LOL:D stren you head!
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
The only reason i really want it to be me is because I've never been banned or even suspended before, and I have always wanted that experience to be shared with a partner who was also a pure ban virgin. Neo, Coup, and Swamper are filthy ban whores, so who knows what kind of disease I could catch if I gave it up to them... With Jason, you just know it'd be a tender, caring, safe experience that would really be meaningful and special.

He really digs sweaters, you know?

your so right i was never the same after w neo banned me. my teeth are yellow now, i wear high heels and call women birds. :wtf:

washout
this thread disgusts me.
i am disgusted.
THE_Chris
I thought only admins could ban on a Vbulliten forum?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement