return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Holland

Amsterdam Baby , Oooohh Yeaaahh
View this Thread in Original format
Rostros
Ive been to amsterdam many times before and end up sitting in bulldogs or grasshopers smoking some heavy spliffs then curling up into a ball and going to sleep, then walking round the red light area thinking ive died and gone to heaven,

what im looking for is a little more entertainment like a good club or place to go after 12 when your mashed. I dont wanna leave the centre , pref 10 mins max from dam square ?

Any good places ? Ill be there next weekend if anyone wants to buy buy me a Amstel :p.
ZZandirt
quote:
Originally posted by Rostros
...end up sitting in bulldogs or grasshopers smoking some heavy spliffs and curling up into a ball then going to sleep then walking round the red light area thining ive died and gone to heaven,

and proud of it... ghehe the tourist thing :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

use the sticky foreigners thread dude...then everybody here will love you ....
ZZandirt
owyeah:

1. his Royal Dirtness:eyespop:
Rostros
quote:
Originally posted by ZZandirt
and proud of it... ghehe the tourist thing :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

use the sticky foreigners thread dude...then everybody here will love you ....

That thread is huge !
ZZandirt
yeah, somebody oughtta clean it up...

i meant, ask all yr questions there. the last page is all that counts...

iso openin'up a brand new thread on the subject..

we like to keep things tidy (i guess :D)

you have any idea how much threads on this subject are opened every week??

anyways: use partyflock.nl-->agenda. it's a bit of a hassle,but you'll work it out
Rostros
thanks for NFO,
ZZandirt
quote:
Originally posted by Rostros
thanks for NFO,

no prob dude. actually: i'm all for useless threades like this one..ghhheheh..

i'm actually moving to amsterdam this weekend.

if you get homesick, checkout hill street blues cafe. dunno the name of the street though... JP should be able to tell you that.. but they have cool PINTS of lager and some to smoke aswell. if you're lucky the music is drum'n' bass-ish :D mood is good an dthe personell only speaks english..
jp
Wat de neuk is fout de laatste tijd? 5 van deze threads op één dag het is fokkende van de gekke :haha:
ZZandirt
quote:
Originally posted by jp
Wat de neuk is fout de laatste tijd? 5 van deze threads op één dag het is fokkende van de gekke :haha:

ach als ze'net aardig vragen is er niets mis mee....

as long as they don't start abt tosti ^%$&^%$

wat is nou de nama van dat straatje (give the guy a break):cool:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement