return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

bars in TO
View this Thread in Original format
AdReNaLiNa
Can anyone suggest some good bars/restaurants to go on a Sat night in Toronto (near 401 or DVP)?

My friends and I are going to the Body Worlds exhibit at the Science Centre ... at 2 am!! that's what happens when you wait til last minute :mad:
anyway, we need to kill some time in TO so if you can recommend some good places that would be great!
Ministerio
They have that running at 2 in the morning?! I was thinking about going to check out that exhibit actually.

No, I don't know any bars - near the 401 area...
TRANCEEEE
body world @ 2 am ...
wait is today the last day ?
and its open pass midnight
on and no .. i know no bars
Abercrombie
Since you're at Don Mills and Eglinton, Yonge and Eglinton's your closest bet... plenty of pubs and clubs at that intersection, for your age group and music tastes... Don't know as far as trance goes.
AdReNaLiNa
^^
thanks a bunch .. I totally forgot about the Yonge&Eglinton area

for those of you interested in seeing the exhibit, tomorrow is the last day but everything is sold out.. they're open all night though so there still maybe be nighttime tickets left
Tiesto4Life
^^^

I checked right now and there's none left!!! Even from 12am - 7am!!!!!! LIKE WTF how many ppl go see dead bodies at that time????? That would be a neat date to take a girl out!! "Hey honey, wanna go for a date to see dead people at 3 in the morning??"
Abercrombie
Tiesto4Life
^^^ NICE :D
Ministerio
quote:
Originally posted by Tiesto4Life
^^^

I checked right now and there's none left!!! Even from 12am - 7am!!!!!! LIKE WTF how many ppl go see dead bodies at that time????? That would be a neat date to take a girl out!! "Hey honey, wanna go for a date to see dead people at 3 in the morning??"

Lol.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement