return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Party in Lafayette again?!?! Oh yes.
View this Thread in Original format
phreek
SO I found out this restaurant clears out after 10pm and turns pretty much into a club on Saturday nights. I started talking to the girl that organizes Parthenon After Dark and told her about Addiction and she liked the idea of a similar event. People have been asking for another one, well, looks like you're going to get what you want. I still have to hammer out details but it's looking like Saturday April 15th is going to be it. So let's hear it, what do you guys think?
DJ RJT
See ya there... ;)
lücid
"party in Lafayette" is #6 on my top 10 list of lifetime goals :gsmile:
Aristronica
Taxday TA Invasion of Lafayette sounds mighty fun for me.
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by Aristronica
Taxday TA Invasion of Lafayette sounds mighty fun for me.

haha, yea taxes... yay TA!
phreek
Myra, I think we might need a flyer for this.... :p
Daniel K
righteous
crrrazydan
Ooooh, nice nice....

I've got a nice sized townhouse now so a buncha TA's could come hang out Friday / Saturday! I'll go ahead and offer a place to stay for anyone who's interested.

I'm looking forward to getting this together again! Chris, we'll have to go check the place out on a Saturday night.
Ang ' ela_ie
Oh my god, YES.
tylerc
hot like fire.......or something.

maybe dan and i can make a plur carpool.........

it will also be interesting/funny to see what the TA djs are playing these days. of the guys who played last time, i know that rob dan and i have all completely changed styles. crazy kids and their house music.

DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by tylerc
crazy kids and their house music.

:crazy:
Daniel K
i in hate house music
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement