return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Roll Call: PVD in Detroit @ State Theatre, 3/2/06
View this Thread in Original format
kabelicious
Okay folks - it's here.

Paul Van Dyk @ the State Theatre in Detroit.

This Thurdsay, choons in the D. :) I am coming in late to work that Friday just for this - and because, while I am not a trancehead, there are too many awesome folks heading out that I rarely see out in the D anymore. And then there are these nutty Canadians coming....lol.

So who's coming? Who needs crash space? Who wants to get drinks beforehand downtown (and maybe food)? I live within 10 mins. of downtown so it's quite easy for peeps to do any of the above from my place. Just let me know pre-Thursday so I can prep my roomies for the size of the invasion.

Roll Call:

kabelicious + 30-40 DCS peeps
TheVrk
shanny
DJ Robben
Endgame
ryancoke
KaiLee
KaiLee
If Mikey is still going I am so there!!!

I mean come on....it's PVD, you CANNOT miss this one!
shanny
I'm making the journey!
kabelicious
quote:
Originally posted by shanny
I'm making the journey!

YA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :)

Yep, definitely gonna be late to work on Friday. No doubt about it now.
superIMPOSED
anyone know how much it will be at the door....most likely will be a last minute decision
kabelicious
I am pretty sure it'll be $25 at the door for General Admission but I am double checking right now....
kabelicious
And, if you feel like staying in the D one more night, Anthony Attalla is spinning at Volume on Friday night with his dirty, sexy beats. :)

There's a going away party involved so could be a nutters weekend here.
DJ Robben
Add myself, and Endgame to the list. :)
-=ryancoke=-
im in... Can't wait for Thursday.
KaiLee
I'll be there

-=ryancoke=-
we're going to head down Thursday afternoon. Have a room booked at some sketchy looking hotel near the theatre. I'd love to do dinner and or drinks before hand if anyone is up to it...
kabelicious
quote:
Originally posted by -=ryancoke=-
we're going to head down Thursday afternoon. Have a room booked at some sketchy looking hotel near the theatre. I'd love to do dinner and or drinks before hand if anyone is up to it...

I know Vrk, shanny, and I are thinking dinner as well.

Some places downtown are:

Agave - killer margaritas and good Mexican, love this place
Oslo - sushi :) Might be open on a Thurs. night but not sure
Thai rest - excellent Thai near Eastern Market
Greektown - meh, overplayed in my opinion but loads of pizza/good places here as well
Royal Oak - there are a ton of restaurants 10 mins north

My vote is Agave - the Teacher's Pet margarita is calling me (green apple one mmmmmm)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement