return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 3 
monday....what the hell?!?!?!?!
View this Thread in Original format
King Luis
so is anyone else having a horrible start to their monday?

i'm in the IT deptartment in my company with 5 other guys. right now there is me as a co-op/temp and another guy as a full co-op student and my manager. me and the other guy don't have much permissions to do stuff so we are held back.
problems this morning....one of our major programs is messing up all the time, and every printer in our building (4 floors) has stopped working!! plus there is the daily load of people having their own problems. and to make it even worse. out the 6 of us. there are 3 here now, one is coming in at 10am and the 2 senior technicians have called in sick.:eyespop: :eyespop:

so am i the only one that has had a crazy start to their week?:crazy:
Jem_hadar
My Monday is great so far.

After that phenomenal weekend at the cottage with everyone, there's no way I could have a bad Monday.

I feel 20 again and I dont even know why I was SO STRESSED last week. It's all been bleed from my body in the healthiest way possible... LAUGHING SO HARD, FOR SO LONG, AND SO MUCH!

THANK YOU TOTAS FOR MAKING MY WEEKEND and therefore the start of this week SO ING WONDERFUL!

*heart* and luv to the peps that came out!

Jem
KaiLee
I'm having trouble starting my week lol

That weekend at the cottage topped it all!
King Luis
damn you all.
kailee...got a bigger version of your avatar?:D
milos
lol i love how you're posting on TA with all that going wrong
Jem_hadar
quote:
Originally posted by King Luis
damn you all.
kailee...got a bigger version of your avatar?:D

she does. but i think she locked it in the vault.:thepirate :haha:
DarkAngel
I said to hell with work today and took off.
EvilTree
Woke up and I have severe back and leg pains. :(

But I still have a smile on my face from the amazing weekend :)

(And my class don't start until 7pm to get myself all sorted out)
The Wiz
SICK DAY!

I havent had one in ages, back to bed pour moi.

Ps. dude, hope your day gets better!
Stingray
My legs hurt.

But its a good hurt.

kabelicious
Got to Chicago Friday night and was immediatly fed lots of wine and quality Purple Haze brownies. Went to Zabiela (forgot how strong Chicago drinks are - was absolutely trashed), met a nice British man who appreciated a light show, got back to Jason's place around 4:30am - shot the and laughed harder than I have in ages until dawn.

Rest of the weekend spent relaxing - miss my J-Ho and will be back soon. Today I'm tired, almost rolled back over and said the man but remembered PVD and coming in late that Friday instead.

When 9pm rolls around and I get home tonight.....*thud* & sleep.
malek
so far so good, its monday morning and I'm still home :):o
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement