return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
Report from the front lines...
View this Thread in Original format
Aquadyne
Another edition of Mix n' Bake wednesday/thursday resulted in yet another failure to bake a Hulk Hogan cake. I also found out that there's no ing way I can mix out of BT's "Break On Through" remix. Finally, me and Andy settled on our "DJ name" for ourselves. From now on, we shall be called the "Baltic Bloc" (Suck it, hamptons). Look for our sub-par mediocre promo soon.

Tonight, we also found out that adventure runs through the veins of all New Zealanders. Who else would choose to shoot black-water rapids, deep in underground chasms, on little more than an over-inflated car tire?

Steinlager. Pure New Zealand Beer.
Ang ' ela_ie
:stongue: I was just going to make a thread asking you how the bake-fest was going.
tylerc
quote:
Originally posted by Aquadyne
we shall be called the "Baltic Bloc" (Suck it, hamptons). Look for our sub-par mediocre promo soon.

lol

demo or stfu :D
Daniel K
quote:
we shall be called the "Baltic Bloc" (Suck it, hamptons).

you've started a war sir.....a war
wolverine16
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel K
you've started a war sir.....a war

Sweet! This is just like an old time WWF rivalry, like the Legion of Doom vs. Demolition! We'll see you at Addiction 3 for the title! Errr....ok, so maybe there's the facts that you'd have a quality track selection and Charley has his arsenal of own productions...we have a jacket that looks like this:

And it looks really cool when we do the "Jesus pose"
tylerc

BRING IT!
wolverine16
quote:
Originally posted by tylerc

BRING IT!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True story, my roommate made out with Animal's daughter, but you probably know him since he lives in MN...but in any case, it's already been brought!

wolverine16
quote:
Originally posted by Ang ' ela_ie
:stongue: I was just going to make a thread asking you how the bake-fest was going.

Baking is difficult :( Especially when you don't have instructions!

Gonna get some help tomorrow to make it the best cake ever!
Aquadyne
I was on the decks for the last 90 minutes and I just got off and Andy took over and I will tell you right now you haven't lived till you sampled Macho Man Randy Savage entrance theme song through your set. Cause I did. And it was glorious. And we're bringing it to Milwaukee.

:cool:

P.S. Andy just dropped a remix of U2's Vertigo, I'm gonna go get another beer and dance aned then go to the liquor store.

P.P.S. New Zealanders must be partial to pain. It takes a severely masochistic streak to undertake the Southern Traverse, a 150 mile run, swim and cycle across the New Zealand Southern Alps.

Steinlager. Pure New Zealand Beer.

Aquadyne
OK, this is now drunk Andy posting on Yuris' screen name srly (err whatever the rofl lol COR version of seriously is) you saw Yuris wearing the macho coat, here's randy savage!

Omega_Blue
quote:

:stongue: classic

somebody chop this... myra?
dubblies
I cannot believe you actually own that jacket. Insane dude.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement