return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Is it fashionable to be bi?
View this Thread in Original format
Spad
Don't it piss you off when birds say they're bi, when what they actually mean is they're straight but if they've had a lot to drink they'll snog their best mate for the camera. I mean sorry, but bi to me means getting down on all fours and having a munch.

Just my thought for the evening, coz I'm out of cigs and very restless. I'm straight btw. Honest.
DJ_Shockwav
i'll agree with you on that one...
!_PeTrUs_!
[OFF TOPIC]

[OFF TOPIC]

I agry with you here. I can't imagine myself having sex with the same gender. I don't think its cool as well. But I'd like a threesome, but then my girl has to be bi, so thats against what i just said.
{b.s.e.}
bi to me means getting down on all fours and having a munch.
lmao

lmao@the pic

nono, i'd say it's on topic just fine.
tranceDJ
quote:
Originally posted by !_PeTrUs_!
[OFF TOPIC]

[OFF TOPIC]

I agry with you here. I can't imagine myself having sex with the same gender. I don't think its cool as well. But I'd like a threesome, but then my girl has to be bi, so thats against what i just said.

Well that pic isn't completely off topic if the girls on the board thinks its sexy.:D
hypronix
being bi has a lot of advantages...

I believe girls have a instinctual "inner-gender" love... not necessarily sexual but easily to be manifested from specimen to specimen...

I wouldn't share my girl for nothing... not even with another girl (I am thinking multisomes)

hyp
RavingLunatic
quote:
Don't it piss you off when birds say they're bi, when what they actually mean is they're straight but if they've had a lot to drink they'll snog their best mate for the camera. I mean sorry, but bi to me means getting down on all fours and having a munch.

LMAO!!

yeah, it's true, all sorts of girls are saying they are bi these days, it's just trendy..

whereas.. guys.. are hiding it. like spad. :)
Spad
quote:
Originally posted by RavingLunatic
whereas.. guys.. are hiding it. like spad. :)

Hey I admit it, I like sex with girls. And if that gets me labeled bisexual then so be it.

That is what "bi" means yeah? :D
RavingLunatic
quote:
Originally posted by Spad
Hey I admit it, I like sex with girls. And if that gets me labeled bisexual then so be it.

only if you ARE a girl.. are you? I hate how these forums don't tell you that.
Spad
quote:
Originally posted by RavingLunatic

only if you ARE a girl.. are you? I hate how these forums don't tell you that.

Haha no. Trust me, if i was a girl I wouldn't be on these forums. I'd spend my spare time jumping up and down in front of a mirror with my bra off.

Eugene
quote:

Haha no. Trust me, if i was a girl I wouldn't be on these forums. I'd spend my spare time jumping up and down in front of a mirror with my bra off.

hahahaha
hypronix
quote:

MMMMMM!!!

can we both do that? I love doing that!!!

hyp
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement