return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

numark dxm09
View this Thread in Original format
OhJoshPlenty
I am looking to get a mixer with some effects on it that is soild and stable. Im not sure of this one at all does anyone know if its good or have they had problems. Also is the 06 good as the 09? Id rather go with the 06 if it still runs as well.
Demoted
06 pwns. I'm loving it :)
sleepydragon
the 06 is exactly the same as the 09 apart from the extra channel
OhJoshPlenty
i want the 5000fx real abd but i jsut dont need 5 channels is ther eanything like it wiht the same efx but less channels and cheaper?
i got big pants
i have the dxm06...all around good mixer...im actually selling one if your interested...just picked up a new mixer, but everything is in order with the 06...give me a PM if your interested
spdandpwr
the crossfader on my dxm 06 is starting to bleed also i don't think numark would charge a whole 100 for an extra channel. The dxm 09 is better than the dxm06
sleepydragon
quote:
Originally posted by spdandpwr
also i don't think numark would charge a whole 100 for an extra channel. The dxm 09 is better than the dxm06

erm.... no it is exactly the same
Ygrene
I've had the DXM-06 and I have the 5000fx right now. I can tell that I do like the 5000fx better and there are ALOT more things that you can do with it effects-wise.

However the DXM-06 was a dream to use and it did deliver better sound quality. I guess your choice comes down to what you want: better sound quality or more powerful effects and additional channels.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement