return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
mario 64
View this Thread in Original format
stevebutabi
this is a bit random, but is it possible to get mario 64 on your computer without getting an emulator? the last time i tried getting an emulator and roms, i got a horrible virus

thx

:)
Yan
Get a TV tuner card with inputs. Plug in your N64 and insert Super Mario 64. Turn on the N64 and make sure your computer is on. Play away. :p

Otherwise, there's no way without an emulator. Sorry!
kofrad
quote:
Originally posted by Yan
Get a TV tuner card with inputs. Plug in your N64 and insert Super Mario 64. Turn on the N64 and make sure your computer is on. Play away. :p

wouldnt a regular video card with a vivo adapter work? the adapter plugs into something on your video card and it has 4 connectors, 2 input, 2 output.
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by kofrad
wouldnt a regular video card with a vivo adapter work? the adapter plugs into something on your video card and it has 4 connectors, 2 input, 2 output.

That works too. :)
wizniz
get an emulator lol (i know... i know)

project 64 is a good one that i use
stevebutabi
hmm ok so i need that emulator... dont mean to impose but if someone has a minute, could they post a link to a good emulator file dl and the mario 64 rom? those emulator sites my computer
Yan
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

As for the ROM, Swamper can get in trouble for that. You'll have to search for it yourself (I don't know where to find it). Sorry.
kofrad
quote:
Originally posted by wizniz
get an emulator lol (i know... i know)

project 64 is a good one that i use

project64 worked well for me, though i could only play mario64 at a very low fps. emulators need lots of processor power from what i know.
stevebutabi
quote:
Originally posted by Yan
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

As for the ROM, Swamper can get in trouble for that. You'll have to search for it yourself (I don't know where to find it). Sorry.

cool thanks a lot

if anyone can offer me any advise on mario 64 pls pm me thanks!
D-res
just check p2p prgms or google "mario 64 rom"

make sure when you d/l it to scan the zip or whatever with an anit-virus program before you open it.

tribu
If you actually own the cartridge, your local laws may permit you to download the ROM file.
infinity HiGH
quote:
Originally posted by Yan

Or wait a few more months and get Nintendo's new system which allows you to play every Nintendo game released for every system; from NES to Gamecube.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement