return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Terry Bones and I got married =)
View this Thread in Original format
trancebrat
Thank you everyone for the kind words!

Sometimes something happens that makes you open your eyes and see things for what they are. You see your life from a different perspective. It's at that moment that you realize what you want and need in your life to truly make you happy.

Terry and I were married on Saturday, March 4th, at The Big Cat Rescue in Citrus Park, FL. My closest friends (with the exception of a few) and my immediate family were present. The Big Cat Rescue is a sanctuary for abused, abandoned, or neglected animals (primarily wild cats). All of the people that work there are volunteers. All of the money that we spent on having the wedding there went to the care of the animals. Terry and I were married on a white beach surrounded by nature. Following the wedding we went on an hour tour of the sanctuary. We were able to see all kinds of different wild cats and a few other wild animals. All of the animals there have a story. It's sad to know that they will never be able to be released into the wild, but at least they will no longer have to live a life of abuse or neglet. Following the tour my family and the majority of our guests went with us to eat at the Olive Garden. We were attending another couple's wedding reception later that night (long story!) so we felt this was the best way to spend time with people without having a reception. The Olive Garden was great and even brought us out a cake and had us feed it to each other.

Anyone that knows me knows that I'm not one to follow typical traditions. I like to do my own thing and I would rather spend my time making memories then spend money on things that hold no personal or emotional value. I would much rather donate money to a good cause then to spend that money on an elaborate wedding. Our vows were written by the founder of the sanctuary. They were based on our belief in God, our love for nature, and my Indian heritage. The wedding was outdoors and the weather was beautiful. Our guests were able to wear comfortable clothes and just be themselves. Most everyone there knew each other so it made for a very relaxing and enjoyable day.

I don't have the pictures back from the photographer yet, but here's a few that a friend of mine took of us.

DJ Legs
Congrats, i still have a few Years till i get married, wish me luck! lol.
ambs
congratulations, Amber! you look beautiful!

I wish you guys the most amazing life together
tribu
Congratulations to both of you :)
DJ Legs
kid nyce
congrats =)
igottaknow
amber, I really like non traditional weddings. You and your hubby look great +1 for us bald guys. hehehe

cat sanctuary was a great idea i love animals and i feel closest to god and am most relaxed when i'm with nature. frankly i can't stand the church and their stupid rules. marriage is about love and vows to each other. congrats again.
lücid
congrats!! :D

sounds like a beautiful place for a wedding!
Floorfiller
amber you look amazing in that wedding dress :p

congratulations again...and many happy years to come :)
Vlad
Congrats my love, you look beautiful.

Now, remember - the first kid is to be named after me. :D :p

Endre

Congrats, make some talented producer kids now.
King Luis
congrats....i like the thumbs up picture.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement