return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
In need of new cologne...
View this Thread in Original format
Vlad
Please do not mention any of these because I have no desire to waste money on them:

Aqua di Gio, Coolwater, Drakkar Noir, Fahrenheit, D&G Classic, Burberry Touch, Dunhill Man, Curve, Le Male, 212, Pleasures, Issey, etc... Basically none of the played out colognes that everyone uses, as well as none of those colognes that all the kids in HS wear.

The list thus far:
Desire by Alfred Dunhill
Michael by Michael Kors
Lacoste by Lacoste
Hummer by Rivera
Hanae Mori by Hanae Mori
Polo Black by Ralph Lauren
Domain by Mary Kay
John Varvatos by John Varvatos
Secret as per DigitalMP :p
Mr. Pink
three of my fav.

Armani Code, Polo Sport, Hummer
Renzo
Go to a Perfumania store or something to that effect. Smell several men's colognes. Then pick the one you like.

Rocket science.
D-res
Lacoste
wizniz
clairborne's curve crush

victoria secret's very sexy for him
Groundhog Boy
I wear Armani Mania or Emporio, so you'd better not show up to NYC events smelling like me :D

I'd imagine those two probably would be included in your first list (though Emporio is harder to find these days)
_Nut_
I didnt realize taht 212 was played out. Not many midwest folk use it that ive smelt
beats and beeps
quote:
Originally posted by Vlad
Please do not mention any of these because I have no desire to waste money on them:

Aqua di Gio, Coolwater, Drakkar Noir, Fahrenheit, D&G Classic, Burberry Touch, Dunhill Man, Curve, Le Male, 212, Pleasures, Issey, etc... Basically none of the played out colognes that everyone uses, as well as none of those colognes that all the kids in HS wear.

The list thus far:
Desire by Alfred Dunhill, Michael by Michael Kors

Clogne is stupid.
Vlad
quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
Go to a Perfumania store or something to that effect. Smell several men's colognes. Then pick the one you like.

Rocket science.

I dont have that much time to go to one and just smell stuff all day, Id rather narrow down the list with the assistance of you guys.

Emporio Im over, I hate ALL Liz Claiborne cologne's - they are too soapy, I just finished the bottle of Victoria Secret's cologne.

Lacost and Hummer Ill check out.
dj_bas
Hanae Mori

Mebot
quote:
Originally posted by beats and beeps
Clogne is stupid.

yeah, and so is cologne!
Ripped Bag
HAHA for not wanting to wear something everyone else does*.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement