return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Concordia's Intermedia/Cyberarts program...
View this Thread in Original format
Allied Nations
Hey MTLTA's,

I may become one of you soon! Just have a couple questions about conrcodia and this program.. anyone heard anything about it? It looks like exactly the kind of stuff I want to study and they have already accepted me based on my portfolio, which is good...

And,

Can you convince me MTL is better than TO? I've gotttn offers from some schools in and around TO as well and its been hard to make a decision and would be nice to hear some other points of view...

Cheers,

Greg
Caela
YAYYYYY FOR CONCORDIA!!!
i'm waiting to hear back from them :)

um...i've never been to TO
but MTL > all :p
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by Caela
YAYYYYY FOR CONCORDIA!!!
i'm waiting to hear back from them :)

um...i've never been to TO
but MTL > all :p

Oh snap! If you end up going there you best bring me some coats.. You got the hook up and all...:p

Still waiting on Mcgill as well.. those ******s better accept me...
Enjoy
hehe i got accepted to concordia myself actually :)
Caela
quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
hehe i got accepted to concordia myself actually :)

WHAT!! hhaha yayyyyyy...and dan's looking to go that way (amiright?)...can u imagine all going to the same uni? :eyes: :crazy:
Aquarian
I might end up going to concordia in about a year or so. Didn't really want to, but my case is particular and McGill are incredibly uptight and by-the-book when it comes to admissions, so I'll probably just do my bachelor's at concordia and then transfer to McGill for my Masters.
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by Aquarian
I might end up going to concordia in about a year or so. Didn't really want to, but my case is particular and McGill are incredibly uptight and by-the-book when it comes to admissions, so I'll probably just do my bachelor's at concordia and then transfer to McGill for my Masters.

I hear you man.. If i was doing like liberal arts or something, I;d rather go to U of T or Mcgill, but for a more specialized art program, concordia is a better choice.. This is my biggest decision... Liberal arts or fine arts.. tough call...
Tag
Not to rain on anyone parade but EVERYONE gets accepted to concordia.
Very much depends on what you like, to determine whether or not mtl is better than TO. Somethings are better some worse. If you're on TA i guess you like nightlife and partying which i think mtl is better for. Also if you like jerks, montreal is probably has the meanest people in canada. Its more beautifull both women and buildings ect. So yea mtl imo >TO.
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by Tag
Not to rain on anyone parade but EVERYONE gets accepted to concordia.
Very much depends on what you like, to determine whether or not mtl is better than TO. Somethings are better some worse. If you're on TA i guess you like nightlife and partying which i think mtl is better for. Also if you like jerks, montreal is probably has the meanest people in canada. Its more beautifull both women and buildings ect. So yea mtl imo >TO.

Yeah no doubt, just wanted to know if anyone had any info on this particular program, as it isn't as cut and dry and the majority of the regular liberal arts and sciences programs, which i wouldnt choose concordia for.. for those id much rather just use my offer to U of T..

I party a lot, and DJ, so i think montreal seems like a better option, will not speaking french and trying to break into the house/edm clubscene be a problem? I was there last summer, met up with some friends in mcgill, bunch of drum and bass djs, they said the french people stuck to house and trance, while most of the english speaking people were more into dnb.. have no idea how valid this statement is...
all-nite-freak
junglists tend to be the minority in all language groups.

Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by all-nite-freak
junglists tend to be the minority in all language groups.

Hehe, no doubt.. I just know so little about the scene there.. I guess a challenge is always good though..:disbelief
Munchy
MTL > *

That's all you need to know from an Indian living in Canada.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement