return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Pwned.
View this Thread in Original format
kadomony
well, my wallet just went thru the wash.
grooviebeats
been there that sux
XoxidE
that happened about 2 times to me.

also, I also left my cell phone (well, actually it was my moms that i borrowed for the day since my ran out of power and needed to be recharged) in my pants and my mom washed them and she got mad at me for it. 3 days later it happened again but this time is was mine. the washing machine pwned me :(
Aureus
good thing bills are mostly made of linen :)
grooviebeats
quote:
Originally posted by XoxidE
that happened about 2 times to me.

also, I also left my cell phone (well, actually it was my moms that i borrowed for the day since my ran out of power and needed to be recharged) in my pants and my mom washed them and she got mad at me for it. 3 days later it happened again but this time is was mine. the washing machine pwned me :(

My cell got Pwned by the toilet once. I got done takin a and my phone was on my belt clip. I stand up and toilet flushes (auto flush) and im fixing my pants when the phone's weight pulls the belt out of the loop and falls into the bowl!!! OMGWTF!!! talk about pissed:o
Aureus
quote:
Originally posted by grooviebeats
My cell got Pwned by the toilet once. ... talk about pissed:o

this belongs in the "define irony" thread :toothless
grooviebeats
quote:
Originally posted by Aureus
this belongs in the "define irony" thread :toothless

lol.. Yes it does.
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by grooviebeats
My cell got Pwned by the toilet once. I got done takin a and my phone was on my belt clip. I stand up and toilet flushes (auto flush) and im fixing my pants when the phone's weight pulls the belt out of the loop and falls into the bowl!!! OMGWTF!!! talk about pissed:o

no joke i did that last night.

i was tanked and throwing up in my friends bathroom last night i woke up this morning and couldn't find my phone...i went to take a piss and my phone was in the toilet :/
kadomony
quote:
Originally posted by Aureus
good thing bills are mostly made of linen :)

yeah but most of the business cards i had in there are ruined.

hopefully my atm card still works
MeLLyMeL
i seperate my jeans with my shirts when i do laundry. One time i picked up a bunch of shirts from the floor and washed them... then found a sneaker in the washer :sadgreen:

kadomony
quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
i seperate my jeans with my shirts when i do laundry. One time i picked up a bunch of shirts from the floor and washed them... then found a sneaker in the washer :sadgreen:

did you at least put it thru the dryer?
wizniz
one time my toddler cousin was jumping on rocks in this swift stream and he fell between 2 and got stuck in a small rapids area with water splashing him in the face...

i ran over and jumped in and helped him out with my cell in my pants pocket.

it wasnt damaged at all.

later that year i was doing volunteer work with kids at a church camp and we were out on a lake canoeing. we got rammed lightly by another group and this fat kid behind me falls to the side bringing us both in.

that one DID break my cell. but i left it in the sun for 2 days and it worked again. it still has this one spot below the screen where the water left a lliittttllee discoloring but barely any.

(not to mention its been dropped many times)

samsung x427m
-its a tank.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement