return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Possibly moving to London Within a Year...
View this Thread in Original format
Lopitrance
First off, sorry if this isnt EDM related, but meh, need a few basic questions answered.

1) I intend on moving to London next summer, what is an ideal place to live if I were to be working in the city? (I know the city is crazy expensive, but the train/tube system extends quite far)

2) If any of you could guess, what would be the monthly living cost for living in (or around) the city?) IE: Rent, food, internet, blah blah

3) Is it worth it? I mean, I'm taking a year or so off my studies to travel to and work in the UK as a sort of "experience", going to be using a sort of exchange program type thing (but it isnt really an exchange) and I just would want to know what I'm getting myself into.

Also any websites that cover most of this information would be most appreciated, also if any of you could more personaly answer my questions (as numerous as they may be) I'd appreciate talking to any of you on MSN etc.

Thanks,

- Alex
Truepioneer
www.thegumtree.com
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement