return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2006

Pages: [1] 2 
Holden Is Golden
View this Thread in Original format
tmft
Wow! James Holden played for 7, seven hours at BED, from 10 pm-5
AM. INCREDIBLE. I can't wait for his new CD. Petter played for about 2 hours in there.

BED is a great venue, lots of beds to lounge around on, excellent sound.
PatMcGroin
7???????????????????? :( i'm sad i missed this.
montie
i was there too

i had an awsome night.
my buddy and i had dinner there. pretty good food. i love the beds and the atmosphere. very cool place.
holden and petter ing threw down.
my body is still really sore from dancing all night

saw lee burridge there hanging out. i really want ot see him spin there on sat.
Shook1
Holden threw down the sickness!!! :crazy:

Finally s. florida was blessed w/ a worthy DJ! I thought it def. beat out the vibe from B.E.D at last years WMC. Arrived around 11:30-midnightish and was blown away. Holden needs to come here more often!!!!!!!!!!!
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by Shook1
Holden needs to come here more often!!!!!!!!!!!

+1!
beema
Holden was def one of the sickest DJs I saw there. Every time I see him he has improved. He also seems to be looking progressivley worse every time I see him
lol
Carriegsxr6
One of the best parties of the week. This is where my body started going down hill after dancing to James all night non stop. My feet are still swollen.
tmft
I was really happy I wised up after Armada night. Armada night, I danced for 7 hours in high heels (ouch).

Holden, I bought flats. Wore them the rest of the trip.

Holden had shifted to a much darker sound than on "Balance 005". Lots of dirty bass lines.
RzO
out of the many many parties i went to this by far was the most forward thinking and amazing set of music during wmc...sander still being the best party but just because his vibe is untouchable and everyone knows that... as far as production, programming and set development holden and petter were superb! his progressed sound is perfect mixing great minimal elements and switching into monsturous prog basslines it was sick!!!
girllovingtvibe
quote:
Originally posted by beema
Holden was def one of the sickest DJs I saw there. Every time I see him he has improved. He also seems to be looking progressivley worse every time I see him
lol

I am with ya on this one babe...P>S> thank you agian for everything - YOU RAWK!

Carriegsxr6
Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5
Pic6
Pic7
Shook1
^^ nice pictures....

....def. the best night of the conference for me
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE